• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Not long to go......

The Crow

Just over a month to go kids.

How is everyone tracking?

Who is still in contention?

I think we had around 20 - 30 at the start of the year but seems to have gone pretty quite......

Still training for strength but have still had some good improvements in my back, delts, tri's and quads...shoulder injury has limited my chest growth somewhat. There will be an improvement, but others here probably have more of a chance

I am still slowly shedding some extra padding, some days I think I look half decent, others I look like a slob. Strength is up, arms and quad size is slightly up, so cant be all bad.

Ive gained almost 2kgs of lean muscle and only need to drop 3kgs of bodyfat. Definately not aiming for Abs.
Abs will be for my cruise in April. :)

Lol.

Just lol.

Decided i needed a much larger squat. Sitting at 92-95kg depending on water etc.
All strength numbers are up. All of them. Body fat is probably the same.

I dont look lanky anymore though. ;)

I don't know I have counted myself out a while back. no changes in my opinion, injury and sickness plagued the whole year as well as moving 800km from home and changing jobs.

Plenty of bad excuses there, but thats life, I will just keep going, doubt I will put after photos up as they are the same as before I think:p

Will see in another months, seem to be going good at the moment training wise, but how much can really change in a month:confused:

My muscle still seems to be covered by a stubborn and ugly layer of fat hiding all the goodness beneath :(

My strength has gone up ever so slightly. My bodyweight went up 2kg, then down 5kg, then up 7kg before my final cut, I'm now down 6kg again....and I swear the only change I've made is I've grown a moustache and gotten better at spreading my lats. For a total of 9kg up and 11kg down, you'd think there'd be more to show for it.

For a total of 9kg up and 11kg down, you'd think there'd be more to show for it.

9kg up... and 11kgs down = Down 2kgs

Hard to change at all / a lot if you in the end only lose 2kg's... If you went up 11kgs spread through the whole year then yeah, there would be a big difference.

9kg up... and 11kgs down = Down 2kgs

Hard to change at all / a lot if you in the end only lose 2kg's... If you went up 11kgs spread through the whole year then yeah, there would be a big difference.
One would expect a clear change in body composition with those numbers, though. Slightly less weight, significantly less body fat. But the mirror indicates that either of the 9kg I gained, 0% of it was muscle, or of the 11kg I lost, 100% of it was muscle.

LOL what a n00b.

Looks like the front runner is gone. Looking forward to a response from him if we get one!

Lol Player, Yer i tried Test enanthate ages ago and i got a blood test and my results came back showing my test had not increased= Fake steroids, so in reality I never did take steroids , altho i tried. I did send a message to one of the mods on this forum after player black mailed me> I came clean that i tried to use test enanthate but it was fake, and i wouldnt blame them if they banned me from this competition.

If it was legit test then i must not have been training at all because in that time my lifts didnt increase and my appearance didnt change at all.

SO there you have it, i dont give a shit if you dont believe me......... but the fact is i worked my ass off to lose all that weight and stay consistent with my diet and train very hard.

Just curious to know which Mod you sent the PM to since I'm the only Mod who's judging apart from Admin.

I didn't black mail you. I tried to and then give the money to charity (100% srs) and still make the call out thread because your a cheating scum.

BS at it being fake. You were dishonest by using steroids in the competition, you don't sound like an honest person.

If you ever compete in a natural bodybuilding competition (i do remember you saying something about wanting to compete naturaly) i will come to the comp and fling shit at you.
Once a user, always a user.

Thankfully your stupid and posted your usage on a public forum lmao. Otherwise i never and i doubt anyone else would have caught you. Bad luck at trying to steal from the sponsors of ausbb.

Last edited:
Player, that's still blackmail weather you kept the money or donate to charity.
Does that make you any different to Pumpin'?

No im the hero.

I was going to take the money from a cheating scum and give it something worthwhile (rapey vibe can confirm).

Stealing from sponsors/ausbb is a lot worse from "stealing" (although its not really stealing because he would have gave the money) from a cheater.
Then i still would have made the call out post. Fuarkkk that would have been the best post ever.

But its all good man i could just do what pumpiniron did and say it was fake and you guys should believe me