• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gold Coast Gyms

kinato

Hey guys, I am moving back home to the Gold Coast from uni for the summer and I need to find a gym on the coast. I was paying $10 a week for a 24/7 gym at Brisbane and would like to find something here at a similar price. Can anyone tell me of a cheap gym that they can vouch for?

PTC Gold coast is in Nerang..... Just like GCB, they are real gyms, so its more than $10 per week.

If youre training for strength and conditioning, its Worth every cent IMO.

I second this post, if ur looking for a real gym they cost a bit extra

I've only been at this for a couple of months, so I only need a power rack to squat, DL and bench. Once my lifts are better, I think I will need to move to a better gym.

I started at PTC Sydney a few months ago n haven't looked back mate! U will definitely see your lifts improve at the right gym. Mine have gone from f all to the numbers in my sig in a very short time. Up to you tho buddy

I've only been at this for a couple of months, so I only need a power rack to squat, DL and bench. Once my lifts are better, I think I will need to move to a better gym.

Lucky for you our gyms are based around squatting, deadlifting and benching. No fancy machines here.

We cost more but we provide a better service and atmosphere.

Come in an check us out sometime if you're keen to lift in a proper gym.

I'll second what Ben said above me.

And you've got it the wrong way around... You should move to a better gym to get your lifts better ;)

We are completely different to conventional gyms. Our memberships include all your programming, and you'll never feel lost or judged, because you'll be training with like-minded people with the same or similar goals. My philosophy at PTC is that there is no such thing as weak... only strong and strongER.
Add us on facebook (facebook.com/ptcgoldcoast) or checkout the website (PTC Gold Coast - home). Happy to have a chat about things or help you out in whatever way I can.