• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ABC Bar/MMPR Rack/Dumbells/ASFID Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazzysmith

kuncesmith
Selling full gym set up!

I actually picked this stuff up recently and have only used it a couple of times....

Fact is I hate training at home... And I now need the space in the garage for something else...

Its all in top condition... Will let it go for $1500!

ABC BOP220 Black Nitrate Barbell
yvu2y6er.jpg

MMPR Power Rack with pulley attachement and dip attachment
http://www.gymdirect.com.au/item/1-P...-$1450/528.htm
6ygyhu3u.jpg

Handle attachments, single, rope, V bar and Ezy Bar (Olympic collars)
y2yhaquq.jpg

ASFID Bench with leg curl attachment
ASFID Super FID Bench
e8ahy4yt.jpg

Weight stand with 160kgs weight
gy2etasy.jpg

83kg adjustable dumbels (Olympic collars)
83kg Adjustable Olympic Dumbbell Set
zynu4u7e.jpg

Extra heavy duty olympic bar
7u2yte4e.jpg

Assorted mats as well...

Location is Sydney West

Im after $1500 for the lot, not willing to separate at this point. PM me if you want.

Last edited:
What you after Darko, some bargains pop up every now and then down here.

I occasionally have a look at gumtree for anything local that I might like but it's all pretty crappy stuff and nothing of use, while all the good stuff is interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.