• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bus drivers weighing over 130kg stood down and sent to gym for 6 months

Stepped down from duties, on full pay & all you have to do all day, is go to gym?

Sounds like a dream! lol Excellent.

It's like actors, if your being paid to do something and have all the time in the world and you get the right help it is much easier than going alone.

Think about it, your getting paid to get in shape, if you don't you lose your job/source of income if that isn't motivation I don't know what is...

It's an OHS issue as the seats are only designed to take a max of 130kg. So many at my work that would be over that though.

I have fat ladies sitting on those single stemmed office chairs at work.....however they aren't 130kg's.

130Kg's is still a big bloke!

I picked the kids up from school the other day and all the bus drivers were standing around and I reckon the lightest would have been 130kg! The thought did cross my mind that these guys have kids lives in their hands every day and they couldn't be feeling too healthy.

Reminds me of the simpsons when homer got obese to get off work
tumblr_lvd431pncp1qfcvz1o1_400.jpg

I can see people getting fat on purpose to get some of that 'punishment'

Yeah boi! 6 months of no work, full pay, no putting up with dickheads & wankers, clients or boss's....& all you have to do is go to the gym & concentrate 100% on you???

Is this real life? lol

Would eat for town & country! Get me outta dat dere workplace! :D

Yeah boi! 6 months of no work, full pay, no putting up with dickheads & wankers, clients or boss's....& all you have to do is go to the gym & concentrate 100% on you???

Is this real life? lol

Would eat for town & country! Get me outta dat dere workplace! :D

BRB, bulking for my paid holiday. Hehe

Wayne Howlett lives in Hobart, I bet he wouldn't mind getting paid to work out!

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2

whos wayne howlett

Wayne Howlett | Facebook

Best RAW competition lifts (no knee wraps)
Squat – 350kg
Bench – 235kg
Deadlift – 315kg
Total – 900kg
Australian Records
24 – 32 age group
Squat – 350kg
Bench – 235kg
Deadlift – 315kg
Total – 900kg
Open
Squat – 350kg
Bench – 235kg
Total – 900kg

Last edited:
People work too much as it is in this country! - I know more people here who 'live for work' than in most other countries i've been to.