• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You have to move from this country. Which country do you move to?

Meh, done Canada for almost 7 years, would not go back. Not to live anyway.

Would live in France again. Or Switzerland. Both beautiful.

Or Champagne Bay, in an eco cottage by the sea, far away from people lol

I want to move to New York but I want New York to move some place like Canada - can we do that? Lol
If not I would love either Hawaii or Mexico on the beach :)

japan, norway or romania. japan because i love the food, people, snow and just about everything else, just don't expect me to work there. norway is like japan only not quite as awesome (in my eyes) but i could get work (thriving oil and gas industry). romania because it's where my partner is from, we own an apartment and the cost of living is practically nothing so we wouldn't have to work :D

what was wrong with cananda?
why france/switzerland?
i got 21 questions

lol

Nothing was wrong with Canada, its lovely. But I've been there, done that. Wouldn't go back to live. Switzerland, clean & beautiful. France, I love, lived in Paris for two years, but the French countryside is gorgeous too. The Alps in between both countries & so close to so many other beautiful countries...I adored living there.

On another note, there's nowhere on earth, quite like Australia. The bush, the hinterland, the desert, the sea, the countryside & rolling hills, the wineries, the oceanfronts, the cliffs & mountains, the arid dry centre...Australia, in my humble opinion, is one of the most ecclectic, diverse & breathtaking countries on earth.

You're young. You can get working holiday visas for the UK & Canada, we have reciprocal agreements with both countries. Do it & don't look back. Traveling teaches you more about life, people, culture & compassion than any book or degree ever will. Its the ultimate social experiment :)

I went away for 6 months.....& came home 12 years later lol

The problem is, the travel bug never leaves you, once bitten. I still have a long & ever growing list left to see :p

Wellington probably, Maybe London, Maybe San Francisco or New York

I like travelling, but I'm too much a fan of words to happily live anywhere English wasn't the predominant language in the long term, I'd spend 6 months or so happily in France or Italy though.

I would like to go back to Italy and live there for an extended period. Other than that I would pick an Asian country - Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, etc.

bella how did you go travelling by yourself?
seems quite intimidating and surreal in a new country by yourself.
also seems very $$$ i imagine?

Hmm I was fine. It is a learning curve & intimidating at times. But I always travelled alone.

Brisbane to Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, India, London (lived here for 5 years) then travelled all over Europe, sometimes alone, sometimes with others. Then across to NY for almost two years, then moved to Canada.

I was living & working in London, earning British pounds, so traveling was indecently cheap! $50 pounds to go on the Eurostar to France for a long weekend! Ridiculously cheap! I have an EU passport, because my father is English & I had a working holiday visa for Canada. Sophie's father is Canadian & she was born there, so I gained permanent residency, also have a 10 year green card for the U.S, which is still valid & I'll need to renew at some point.

So the answer is, no its not expensive if you're working for their currency. Travel is cheap in Europe. Travel is cheap between Canada & the U.S. It's all relative.

The most intimidating countries for me, were all of the middle east. Maybe because I was a young woman alone, I don't know. But jesus those men eye raped me. It was a bit scary lol

But everywhere is interesting & colourful & a massive learning experience. I was never mugged or treated poorly. I never lost any luggage. I was never kidnapped or hurt. I never had any issues, ever, in all of my 12 years abroad.

Its a journey.

Be brave. Take a breath & leap.

There are literally 100's of friends out there you haven't met yet, waiting for you to arrive :)

I can't even tell you how many birthdays, xmas's, new years were spent with odd strangers who became lifelong friends. Its a whole new world out there, full of strange, interesting, incredible people.

Would do it all again in a heartbeat :)

Last edited:
I'm sick of shit Perth weather so....Somewhere hot and tropical...where there is good diving/spearing :) Maybe Fiji

have to be some warm and sunny , preferably no wet season and great beaches
maybe Brasil (have to go and visit the rels anyway)

will be doing an europe trip sometime in the next year or three.
Cross the alps on motorbike (Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, former yugo, Austria, Greece , Romania, Hungary ,Czech, Slovakia etc)

I'd love to do what one uncle did, he and a mate bought a hearse in the US and drove to Chile but that was in the 60's , most likely wouldn't even make it through mexico these days.

Also would like to do the cross Europe and Russia bike ride - hwy 6/route 6
and hwy2 from Indonesia up to Bankok then hwy 3

But first up is around Australia. Even before that is up to Weipa and Cape York (while still have a few friends working in Weipa)

300px-Asian_Highways.png

Northern Italy. Second home.

Possibly Germany ... Munich. Loved living there.

Both expensive but awesome.

Otherwise, I'd go Broome ...so far away from Melbourne, it feels like another country :p

Mrs is talkin about applying for teaching job in London,I think she should go, and take at least 1 kid :)

Would be time for paaaaarttttyyyyy!!!!