• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cod mw2

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
OK, this was released today, anyone else going to get it?

Have my copy and going to knock off work a little early to give it a crack before having to work my second job tonight.

Im abit reluctant to give this a go, Black ops multiplayer as a massive let down IMO especially when you campare it to MW2

Being a kid these days must be crazy. The graphics are insane. We got our fix back in the day from Doom 2, and let me tell you, the graphics were unreal then :p

I played counter strike for a while and liked it in the late 90s, but almost every 1st person shooter game has seemed the same to me since then... to the point where I'm pretty sure I'd be decent now at MW2 black ops if I ever gave it a go.

My little bro had this on order....

Whatever happened to pacman & space invaders? Fireworks nights where your drunken Uncle shoulda got his face blown off? Skinny dipping with 20 other weird kids? No seatbelts in cars? A time when drink driving was acceptable & smoking at your desk at work was the norm?

Fuck I'm old...

Every CoD game is just a rehash of the last one.. must be about time they did something different... But I guess it sells

Whatever happened to pacman & space invaders? Fireworks nights where your drunken Uncle shoulda got his face blown off? Skinny dipping with 20 other weird kids? No seatbelts in cars? A time when drink driving was acceptable & smoking at your desk at work was the norm?

Fuck I'm old...

Fwwwark! Didnt they have tvs in your era bro?

Fwwwark! Didnt they have tvs in your era bro?

lmfao

Oi! Cheeky shit.

Yeah but we were always outside? ALWAYS. There were no computers. I think they had Ataris but they were for rich people. lol When video players came out, they were over $1000. We were on BETA for a longggg time lol

Kids played & swam & rocked peoples roof, played truth or dare, skinny dipped, played hide n go seek.

I can remember my mother taking me to the Drs because I had bad asthma, I was about 6...& the Dr had an astray full of cigarette butts in his office & a cloud of smoke around his head lol I was almost vomitting it was so vile.

But they were the 80's man. You could smoke anywhere. At work, at the movies, your Dr smoked, your bank teller smoked, the bloke making your fish n chips at the milk bar had a fag dangling from his lips. lol

No seatbelts in cars. No mobile phones. Everyone drank then drove. Fireworks were legal. And I had a green terry towelling jumpsuit :D

The 80's have alot to answer for :cool: lol

Omg!!! Yes! Sprinklers! They were fun! We used to steal my uncles matches & light twigs in the park & smoke them :cool: lol

Ahhh the 80's, LOTS of hairspray & mullets were a thing of beauty :D

The reason the Modern Warfare series were the greatest franchise in history was the collaboration of Activision and Infinity Ward - like Lennon and McCartney.

During MW3, Infinity Ward walked out due to some dispute. Treyarch is the maker of the Black Ops series - they are nowhere near the level of Activision and Infinity Ward.

At $109 I won't be buying it. But when I do get a copy, it'll be 8-14 hours straight of gameplay at a mates, start to finish. None of this gamer addiction shit. Play it straight through to the end. Come out the other side, its like coming back from a holiday psychologically - fuckin great.

I'm an awesome aunt.....
yrusagu9.jpg

Fuck I'm old...

They were the good old days!