• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Small Scales

What do you want to weigh???

If just for food, the ones you buy at Woolworths are fine, but if you want to weigh out a serve of DMMA at 0.025 of a gram I would suggest staying away from the Woolworths scales, as you will probably OD and be admitted to emergency at your local hospital.

So all things are relative, I have four sets of scales, the $20 kitchen ones to weigh servings of food and for general kitchen use.

Another set that weighs down to 0.1 of a gram, bought on eBay can be used to weigh protein powder, creatine, glutamine etc

Another that weights down to 0.001 one a gram, ie one thousands of a gram, where I can weigh out 25mg (0.025 gram) of DMMA or 50mg of caffeine powder also bought on eBay.

And finally another set that I use to weigh myself, accurate to within 100 gram or 0.1 of a kilo.

So one scale will not do everything you will need more than one depending on what you want to weigh.

Big Mick,
I think joe may be asking as some of our servings do require micro scales to weigh a dose.

The last I heard was that a set of scales were ordered that we were happy with but these wouldn't be here for another 3-4 weeks. If you are a viewer of our Facebook page, we update it with the latest news everyday.

I'll have to get an update on this myself from our factory as we have had many asking.

Only clarifying as Kaz recommend the $20 Woolworths kitchen scales, which are no good for weighing small quantities of powder. You need different scales for different jobs.

The $20 kitchen scales are good for weighing food servings but not good to weigh a serving of caffeine powder.

Only clarifying as Kaz recommend the $20 Woolworths kitchen scales, which are no good for weighing small quantities of powder. You need different scales for different jobs.

The $20 kitchen scales are good for weighing food servings but not good to weigh a serving of caffeine powder.

That's correct. They won't measure down low into the mg.
I think they are called "Micro Scales."