• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Welcome on Board NoBull Supplements

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
I would like to give a warm welcome to Ausbb - Australian bodyBuilding , lastest sponsor , a name that i am sure a fair few have heard around the circuit , Nobull Supplements

No Bull Supplements was set up by a team of bodybuilders tired of spending ridiculous amounts each week on supplements to maintain their physique. After dedicated research, contacting manufacturers around the world and reading up on facts, they came to one conclusion:
TOO MUCH IS SPENT ON BULL IN THE SUPPLEMENTS MARKET
The No Bull team is dedicated to ensuring bodybuilders achieve their goals without the extra financial burden.

No Bull Supplements Australia - Australia's fastest growing supplier of nutritional supplements

No Bull are a good company to deal with.
I talk to Van, the owner quite regularly. Great guy, great company.

cheap, tasty and nice flavors too :)

I've been ordering off them for quite a while now as well. Always great prices and their customer service is superb.

Ironically enough, I'm wearing my NBS shirt right now as well.

Thank you for the warm introduction Graeme and Scott. I have been a member here for some time now and am truly grateful to have been given the opportunity to sponsor Australia's best bodybuilding/general training forum. I have a lot of pride in this business and take great satisfaction from being able to deliver quality supplements to everyday Australians at a very competitive price. This feedback I received from a customer a few days ago is a genuine illustration of everything the team at No Bull Supplements stands for:

"I'm sick of seeing protein powder filled to the brim with questionable chemicals, plastered with biased studies, fake science and pictures of guys who have clearly been on steroids for years and probably laugh at the people who actually use the product they're helping to sell. Your protein powder is the cheapest and healthiest around by far, and you seem to be one of the only morally sound companies left in the supplement industry. Please don't change, your products are the only ones I ever recommend to my friends."

If anyone has questions about our products or service, feel free to direct them to either Scott (our sponsored athlete) or myself. Cheers

Thank you for the warm introduction Graeme and Scott. I have been a member here for some time now and am truly grateful to have been given the opportunity to sponsor Australia's best bodybuilding/general training forum. I have a lot of pride in this business and take great satisfaction from being able to deliver quality supplements to everyday Australians at a very competitive price. This feedback I received from a customer a few days ago is a genuine illustration of everything the team at No Bull Supplements stands for:

"I'm sick of seeing protein powder filled to the brim with questionable chemicals, plastered with biased studies, fake science and pictures of guys who have clearly been on steroids for years and probably laugh at the people who actually use the product they're helping to sell. Your protein powder is the cheapest and healthiest around by far, and you seem to be one of the only morally sound companies left in the supplement industry. Please don't change, your products are the only ones I ever recommend to my friends."

If anyone has questions about our products or service, feel free to direct them to either Scott (our sponsored athlete) or myself. Cheers

Welcome aboard, Great company - I just ordered another 5kg protein off you guys

No Bull are a good company to deal with.
I talk to Van, the owner quite regularly. Great guy, great company.

cheap, tasty and nice flavors too :)

You need to update your signature, I used the code and no free tshirt expired apparently.

No bull love the bannana delicous and if you feel like slinging me the free tee that sticky is false advertising I wear extra small, only way to get those guns looking swole.

You need to update your signature, I used the code and no free tshirt expired apparently.

No bull love the bannana delicous and if you feel like slinging me the free tee that sticky is false advertising I wear extra small, only way to get those guns looking swole.

They give free t shirt with every order atm bro

I just ordered from NoBull for the first time. The high % of protein in their WPI for the price is pretty hard to beat. Plus I get to mix my flavours. I am looking forward to trying out each of the choc combo flavours. Here's hoping that the choc-coconut one tastes like Bounty!!

edit: yeah, I'll be getting a free shirt too :)

First I've heard of it mate.

I'll check with Van and see if he is still offering it..... I have no control on sending out shirt lol.

I got a free T also. You have to add it to your order/cart. It's $0.00, but you have to actually add it. Small sizing so add 2-3 sizes.

No Bull -

Any chance you could add the actually calories in a serving size (40g) to your nutritional label?

Or can you tell me what they are?

Your website only shows 100g break down also.

Found it - (one bag got wet so had blurred label)

148 is that for a 30g scoop?

Mine says 176.2 for 40g

I usually have about 50g in my shakes which is about 220 calories (WPI Choc-PB)

Fluffy, I just actually re-read my sig... It says quote it at the checkout.... Not put it as a code :)

Should be a notes section at the checkout, just chuck it in there.

Fluffy, I just actually re-read my sig... It says quote it at the checkout.... Not put it as a code :)

Should be a notes section at the checkout, just chuck it in there.

Okay my bad, thanks about due for a couple mote kgs so will try when I order the next baych. Not that I was losing too much sleep over it.

Sticky I fucked my order up too and tried adding it as a code.

Computer said no...

Will try it differently next time.

Have ordered at least 25kg off No Bull by now, with another 5 to come today hopefully. Thumbs up from me.