• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

looking for training partner/trainer

shaun1

Hey!

I am currently looking for a training partner/trainer in the BRISBANE area to achieve my fitness goals.. i am 23, heavy set, about 20-30kg over weight but very physically able. I have done plenty of gym work before and all sorts of cardio.

ideally i am looking for a trainer to train me but here's the catch.. i'm not going to pay you..

crazy right.. well no.. if your a beginner or someone starting out in personal training i have the capability of massive transformations because i have this weight to lose and the physical ability to lose it.

i'm booked in to see a naturopath, i have already cut processed sugar completely out of my diet for the last 2 weeks and i now shop and eat organic.

dedication/reliability: i am prepared to reach an agreement where i pay for any session i miss. however, i do not intend on paying for coming to sessions or missing them for that matter..

if you are a new and energetic PT seeking to prove yourself and get great evidence of the types of transformations your capable of with a dedicated client; feel free to msg me. if you are in the brisbane area and you are already training and want a reliable training partner also feel free to msg me

Shaun 0435004068

I wish you all the best. Before the advent of Personal Training, it would never have been an issue find to someone to assist you. Never been a fan of Personal Training, seems like a paid training buddy, don't like the way that has crept into the industry. I hope you find someone and best of luck.