• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I should let people know that I have stepped down as moderation from this sub-forum for personal reasons.

Please PM Kaz, Shrek or Admin if you see anything that needs to be addressed or use the report button.

Cheers :)

I should let people know that I have stepped down as moderation from this sub-forum for personal reasons.

Please PM Kaz, Shrek or Admin if you see anything that needs to be addressed or use the report button.

Cheers :)

Please tell me your still giving advice Sticky, Certain nameless posters are downright dangerous in this part of the forum.

Your moderation will be sorely missed I can assure you. Although there are other forums geared more towards the gear heads.

do you know about Steriods Oni?

Do you mean am I qualified to give out advice on steroids?
Nobody here is
Just pick up a copy of Anabolics by Llewellyn, it contains everything you need
This section is pretty fucking stupid imo, it means well but in practice 99% of the threads are retarded. Why? Because anyone smart enough to know when they are ready to take hormones is smart enough to do their own research on it

"Hay AusBB, I'm 19 and have been training for 1 year really, REALLY hard. I want to run a gram of test with some deca and dbol because I apparently want to look like the Michelin man. This is my 3rd cycle how does it look?"

Wingman for mod. Special opening sale of 2 permabans for the price of 1 ($20).

On a more serious note, should be someone who has first hand experience in this particular field. Perhaps no one is willing to step forward and admit that? Why are you stepping down sticky? Or more interestingly, why are you stepping down from just one part of the forum?

Nobody here is
This section is pretty fucking stupid imo, it means well but in practice 99% of the threads are retarded. Why? Because anyone smart enough to know when they are ready to take hormones is smart enough to do their own research on it

"Hay AusBB, I'm 19 and have been training for 1 year really, REALLY hard. I want to run a gram of test with some deca and dbol because I apparently want to look like the Michelin man. This is my 3rd cycle how does it look?"

Remember that tool a year or two ago who got 31" legs doing dbol only cycles with no pct

What was his name?

hes right, 99.99% of threads opened in the steroid sections gets closed or "if you have to ask your not ready"

Nobody here is

I stumbled on the article whilst searching for a study on supplements (not steriods). I posted it as a general interest article. Because it is about steriods and the abuse there of I posted it in here.
From what I can tell there is more advice on steriod usage in other threads in here, so I assume the objection to the article is based on the info being incorrect or the encouragement of Zyzz wannbes, am I correct?

lol the claimed measurements get more and more extreme err time
>31" legs
>27" legs
>30" legs
>64kg
>60kg
>65kg
>no PCT
>trib for PCT
>blah blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.