• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ipad Mini

pez1206

Anyone got/getting one. Cant see the point myself iv got an Ipad 3 and an Iphone, surely this is just a gimmick?

Appears to be smaller and lighter than the original iPad, might suit some people, might fit into a suit pocket and stuff.

Not sure I have the original iPad, and very happy with it, will be sticking with it.

PS love my iPhone 4s:D

have a samsung galaxy tab 7inch , one of the reason i brought it was because of the compact design , the ipad is too big and bulky

dont like the ipad? buy an ipod, dont liek the ipod? stop being a picky fucker

Works getting a couple of the mini's so can test with them.

The full size ipad was updated as well.

Nexus 7 has a smaller screen than the mini.
Plus googles releasing a 10" version soon

Im an apple addict, got a mac book pro, ipad and iphone. Plus airport, apple tv etc... but they wont be getting me to buy an Ipad mini. The new ipod nano however looks pretty slick......

Im an apple addict, got a mac book pro, ipad and iphone. Plus airport, apple tv etc... but they wont be getting me to buy an Ipad mini. The new ipod nano however looks pretty slick......

Older design of the nano was far Bette I reckon... Perfect for the gym..

You're not the target audience , US/world education market , anyone thinking of buying a 7" tablet , the Chinese middleclass and to run off Microsoft.

Apples Chinese sales are going nuts.The middle class likes there gadgets and Apples seen as much higher quality than all the local brands.

ok so a little off topic but im buying the new i pad for my wife now do i really need the 3G one or will the WI-FI one do ? We both have i phones 4 and a 5 can you not link your phone or something ? im not very tech savvy .

ok so a little off topic but im buying the new i pad for my wife now do i really need the 3G one or will the WI-FI one do ? We both have i phones 4 and a 5 can you not link your phone or something ? im not very tech savvy .

wifi model
can link your phone via bluetooth or wifi (personal hotspot).

Could link ipad to either phone depending on who has the most data left

Oh cool , can i use my laptops WI-FI ? i have one of those router things .

it'll work with a wifi router/access point.

Don't know about linking it with laptop wifi (for windows or linux), I don't have a laptop

It'll work with a mac's wifi direct(no router/access point) - have to share internet connection via wifi in the macs control panel.

In my house there is

27" iMac (2010, upgrade on the cards soon, i'll keep the old one as second monitor i think)
Apple TV 1 (running xbmc), Apple Tv 3
Ipad 3
Iphone 4 (5 coming soon from work)
Ipod Classic 80gb (doesn't get used any more)
ipod Nano (doesn't get used any more)
Airport Extreme

On the cards are

Macbook pro 13" (or maybe an air)
Ipad mini :)

ok then looks like im off to get her a ipad yay more $$$ on shit she probs dont need and my son is sure to drop it and crack the screen , i have fixed his i pod once and it cracked again , bloody 4 year olds hahaha .

ok then looks like im off to get her a ipad yay more $$$ on shit she probs dont need and my son is sure to drop it and crack the screen , i have fixed his i pod once and it cracked again , bloody 4 year olds hahaha .

get a decent case. the apple covers don't provide any protection.
ebay is the cheapest.

In my house there is

27" iMac (2010, upgrade on the cards soon, i'll keep the old one as second monitor i think)
Ipad 3
Airport Extreme

On the cards are

lol

You have too much disposable income, please send surplus money to my paypal account :D

In my house there is

Ipad 3
Airport Extreme

On the cards are

Nice. Funny thing is I used to be anti apple until I got my first macbook and iv never looked back, even my old mum loves her mac.