• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Zyzz’s Steroid Cycle

S

Stiffy

OK. So I've noticed that this section seems to attract alot of Trolls, I've also noticed a level of interest in Zyzz in other threads, so I thought I'd satisfy the appetites of both. Found this article online. P.S. Beef and Chicken combination was NOT included.

Zyzz’s History with Steroids

Before Zyzz became extremely popular, he admitted to using steroids on various bodybuilding boards. Since his status has spread, he has since claimed he has not used steroids. I don’t blame him for wanting to cover the past. It is hard to say whether he cycles but the majority of the aesthetics crew uses/used steroids and since Zyzz himself has used them in the past, I do not know why he would suddenly stop. If anything all of the fame has probably pushed him to use them in order to keep making insane progress in order to keep up his image.
Zyzz used to have an account on forums xxxx and had numerous threads asking about his steroid cycles. In his posts, he can be quoted saying, he was “running 300mg of tren and prop eod and multiple cycles”. With the size and leanness he maintained year-round its plausible that he ran year round steroid cycles.
It’s also rumored that during his time at Thailand, before passing away – that he had upped his tren dosage to around 2grams a week. Which would put him at around 300mg of tren a day! If anyone has any experience at all with tren then they would understand the serious side effects of; shortness of breathe, high blood pressure, etc. that would have most definitely had something to do with his death.

Zyzz’s Steroid Cycle

If I were to make an educated guess on what Zyzz’s “normal” steroid cycle was like before passing, based off of his postings it would look a lot like this:
  • Tren Ace – 150mg everyday for 12-14 weeks
  • Test Prop – 150mg everyday for 14-16 weeks
  • T3 (Cytomel) – 25mcg twice a day all cycle
  • Clen – 80mcg everyday, two weeks on and two weeks off – all cycle
He never really held water, so it’s safe to say that Zyzz didn’t use long esters injectables such as test e, deca, etc. or used any mass gaining orals like dbol, anadrol, etc. Vascularity wasn’t very prominent, so it’s also safe to say Zyzz didn’t use EQ and the likes.

Zyzz’s Steroid Cycle – Tren Ace, Test Prop, T3, and Clen Steroid Cycles Other Recent Steroid Articles TRENACE.COM | PHOTO BLOG

There were pictures of Zyzz in the article but I thought copying them might cause readers diarrhea.

Last edited:

zyzz-steroids1.jpg

It's not that he used steroids its that he was a notorious ****

I dont mean he was gay, I have nothing against those people

Last edited by a moderator:
How does someone take a gram of tren and test a week and only be 190lb at 6'3?