• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Worthy enough for 1st Cycle Yet?

MrNoBody

Hey guys, been training for about two years now and wanted to gather some opinions on whether I'm at the level yet in which I would be suitable for a first AAS cycle.

Age: 23, now I know some of you may still consider this too young to start but others believe anything over 21 is still ok right?

Stats:
5'10, 86.5 kg.
Bench: 100kg x8
Squat: 120kg x10
Deadlift: Been doing 160kg rack pulls for the last couple of months instead but I'd say around 130-140 x10?

Now I know these lifts are far from impressive by internet standards but I am quite a bit stronger than anyone else I know that trains so I'm ok with that :)

What I was thinking is going for the old faithful 500mg test e cycle with 4 weeks of nolva by itself for pct.

Also got a couple of bottles of Superdrol sitting around that were obtained for future use just when the ban in the US was happening. Would running a 3-4 week kickstart of sd+ hawthorne berry/milk thistle e.t.c to a test cycle be a good idea or overkill?

Thanks for your time fellow BBers!

You still have a lot of natty potential left in front of you should you choose to delay the cycle.

What is the end result that you are heading for?

Plenty of guys have gassed before getting to your level but you are just doing it to save time yet imo. You are not going into territory that you can't get to clean.

@bull:Looking at it that way, yes I believe I can scrape and grind to make more natty progress even though it seems so tempting to make 12 months progress in one short cycle instead.

If you have to ask I'd say no.

Sorry, but I disagree with that sort of wording, its always good to get other opinions no matter how sure of yourself you are.

@23 years of age and only two years into training I wouldn't unless you had some serious reasons for doing it.
Your life , your consequences though bud! Best of luck.

Plenty of natural talent left. What's the point in taking anything? You can achieve far more naturally you just have to learn to be patient. If you're going to rush things to much you're only going to end up hurting your progress in the long run with risk of injury and such.

Thanks for the replies everyone, going to keep on training hard, make improvements to diet e.t.c to see how far I can go natty and re-assess down the track sometime.

You can rub the kettle with your hands and eventually the water will warm or you can turn it on......

Basically your ready when you think you are, no one on here can tell you. No matter who you are a course of juice will add muscle even with a crap diet and training regime.

On a side note sd should do the job as a kick start but get some taurine incase you get back pumps. I got insane back pumps while on SD and some days couldnt train because of it, not good.

Thanks for the replies everyone, going to keep on training hard, make improvements to diet e.t.c to see how far I can go natty and re-assess down the track sometime.

Probably the smartest decision you could have made.

Next time you consider steroids consider why you are training, is it so your mates think you are fully sick, or is it to be a better, stronger person, don't ruin your body and hormonal system when you are 23 for others to think you are fully sick.

Will you be happy to have your first heart attack in your 40's, seems like a long way away when you are 23, but fuck me it comes around quick, and I am sure once you get to my age you still want to live.

Probably the smartest decision you could have made.

Next time you consider steroids consider why you are training, is it so your mates think you are fully sick, or is it to be a better, stronger person, don't ruin your body and hormonal system when you are 23 for others to think you are fully sick.

Will you be happy to have your first heart attack in your 40's, seems like a long way away when you are 23, but fuck me it comes around quick, and I am sure once you get to my age you still want to live.

Why would steroids give you a heart attack?

dude, looking huge bro, incredible progress, truly impressive!!!! Yo, i was wondering if you would ever be interested in doing some flexin on your webcam? if you have a paypal account i could send u some $$ for your time, u can use it to help out with purchasing supps and stuff. Just let me know if you are interested or not. thanks dude, and again, great progress, hit me back. We all started out somewhere and we are all a family on this site. Here to encourage and give advice if you need it.

Why would steroids give you a heart attack?

I'm no expert on this (someone please correct me if it is wrong) but I believe that one of the ways the body tries to normalise test levels is through cholesterol levels. A few cycles obviously won't hurt you but long term use can lead to heart disease if healthy cholesterol levels are not maintained somehow.

I'm no expert on this (someone please correct me if it is wrong) but I believe that one of the ways the body tries to normalise test levels is through cholesterol levels. A few cycles obviously won't hurt you but long term use can lead to heart disease if healthy cholesterol levels are not maintained somehow.

Having high cholesterol isn't actually a problem. The problem is actually inflammation which steroids do not cause. When inflammation increases, cholesterol increases. Trying to reduce cholesterol in your body is basically like giving police officers desk jobs and saying that crime is down because there are less arrests being made

Having high cholesterol isn't actually a problem. The problem is actually inflammation which steroids do not cause. When inflammation increases, cholesterol increases. Trying to reduce cholesterol in your body is basically like giving police officers desk jobs and saying that crime is down because there are less arrests being made

Inflammation of what?