• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Naming rights sponsors of the Australian Armwrestling Federation!

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Bulk Nutrients are proud to announce that we have become the naming rights sponsors of the AUSTRALIAN ARMWRESTLING FEDERATION! Home | Australian Armwrestling Federation
This is a fairly new group which is growing rapidly around Australia. You can next see them at this Weekend's Brisbane Fitness Expo running competitions:

530773_360904553997261_975619763_n.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Firstly a huge thanks to Bulk Nutrients for providing us with this unique opportunity and we look forward to working closely with you over the coming 12 months and building awareness for both of our brands.

Just as a quick introduction my name is Phil Rasmussen and I am the manager of the Australian Armwrestling Federation (AAF) which is a a very new Federation sanctioned by the World Armwrestling Federation (WAF). Our goal within the AAF is to move armwrestling out of the schoolyards and pubs and into the limelight as a serious sport within Australia, and we've made great progress over the last 18 months with a fresh brand, website, thriving facebook community, and multiple state and national competitions. We've even sent 3 competitors to the World Championships over the last few years which as far as I know is the first time Australia has been represented at the world level.

We always encourage new people to come along to training sessions in each state, and our competitions are broken up by Men/Women and set weight divisions so you don't need to worry about facing off against the 150kg giants if you are 70kg. If you would like further information about the sport or training in your local area please check out our website or email me at admin@armwrestlingaustralia.com

Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/australianarmwrestlingfederation

Home | Australian Armwrestling Federation

Cheers
Phil