• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Paranormal activity 4

MaxPowers

Hey

Seen a fair few of these posters posted up at bus stops,
Is it just me or does the dark figure in the center only come out at night.? I swear I walked past it during the day and nothing was there

e8vp07.jpg

Anyone else noticed this.?

Those movies scare the crap out of me!
Everytime I look at it the figure gets scarier, but haven't seen anything unusual about them

Can't believe they made a 4th one, watched the first one and was as boring as bat shit, can't understand how anyone finds these movies scary, they are just budget and boring, even my 8 year old daughter was not scared by it.

Can't believe they made a 4th one, watched the first one and was as boring as bat shit, can't understand how anyone finds these movies scary, they are just budget and boring, even my 8 year old daughter was not scared by it.

wtf your 8 year old was not scared
and wtf at taking an 8 year old to see that

Watched the DVD at home. And no she was not scared. It was even too budget for her, but then again I think she is like me and does not believe in that crap, as she has never been scared of any movie or the dark or anything else kids get scared about.

Yeah I don't get it either. So with some crappy special effects make a movie about stuff that would be scary if it happened in real life but its not real life and that shit doesn't happen in real life anyway.

Every now are then I see one of those ghost hunter shows on TV. Every episode is the same. Same stupid blokes in a dark empty room talking to themselves. The keep saying to each other " did you hear that, I heard something" yet the high tech recording microphone can't pick it up. Lol. Fucking retards.

Yeah I don't get it either. So with some crappy special effects make a movie about stuff that would be scary if it happened in real life but its not real life and that shit doesn't happen in real life anyway.

Every now are then I see one of those ghost hunter shows on TV. Every episode is the same. Same stupid blokes in a dark empty room talking to themselves. The keep saying to each other " did you hear that, I heard something" yet the high tech recording microphone can't pick it up. Lol. Fucking retards.

^^^ this

lol Bazza. Just the fact that you so vehemently deny that this exists on any level, probably keeps you safe from the demons :eek: lol

I agree that these are crap movies.

The movies that scare me the most are when they portray the really evil people (humans) doing really evil things.

Any kind of fucked up psychological misfit preying on the innocent. THATS scary, because it is very real. lol

i thought the new batman was pretty evil with that bane character. they did a really good job of portraying and getting viewer emotionallly involved,

but paranormal activity 4.... stuff that... i dont watch any of those movies,, trailers are bad enough with that supernatural stuff .
i spose i beleive that stuff exists so its worse for me compared to someone who has no belief in supernatural stuff.