• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC is opening on the Gold Coast

tom bro

PTC Gold Coast
Hey everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Thomas Lilley, a community nutritionist and competitive powerlifter living south of Brisbane.

I'll be opening a PTC on the Gold Coast some time in November (date to be confirmed). As with all the PTC branches, I am dedicated to strength and conditioning and will do everything I can to uphold the already stellar reputation the other PTCs have created.

Please add PTC Gold Coast on Facebook to stay updated (http://www.facebook.com/ptcgold.coast?ref=ts&fref=ts). I will use this thread to keep you updated leading up to the opening of the gym.

Or, you can contact me at thomas@ptcgoldcoast.com

Watch this space!

UPDATE: PTC Gold Coast will be located at Unit 3, 22 Hilldon Court, Nerang.

UPDATE 2: PTC Gold Coast will be open from Saturday, November 10!!!

UPDATE 3: check out the website, www.ptcgoldcoast.com

Last edited:
Ever thought of your own brand do you can expand.
Just a thought.
How can you expand being a franchise?

I don't have anything against PTC, just curious.

Best of luck anyhow.

Stick.
Rather than getting your panties in a bunch just explain the philosophy behind the franchise.

Do you need to or have to adhere to it?
Is it like fitness first or cross fit in that each gym is the same?

South Brisbane is the only place without a strength gym, Logan Ftw. But good luck regardless

Congrats on opening a new PTC. If you are open by first week of December I''ll drop in :)

Wow. Congratulations Thomas. Have you found a location yet on the Gold Coast?

Regardless, best of luck.

Stick.
Rather than getting your panties in a bunch just explain the philosophy behind the franchise.

Do you need to or have to adhere to it?
Is it like fitness first or cross fit in that each gym is the same?

Minor technicality - every crossfit is different because they're individually run, not franchises by any sense of the word.

How does PTC work as a business model, is owned by one person/group of people and is franchised out, collecting a % of the turnover etc?

I don't see how this is anybody's business really.

If you want to open one, you'll find out then.

Toms gym is going to be by far the best strength and conditioning gym south of Brisbane.
I believe there will be an open day comp, I will be there helping out where I can.

Performance Training Centre? I think.

Gold Coast Barbell is south of Brisbane too.

I like your handle Thomas, it made me laugh lol ohhh the irony :D