• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Top 3 Movies of All Time

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
Tell us your top 3 movies of all time.

Rules are simple. 3 only or you are a troll.

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Predator
3. Wall Street

This is tough.

1.The usual suspects
2.The Godfather
3.Snatch or Lock stock and two smoking barrels (same director).

1. Scarface
2. Pulp fiction
3. Braveheart

Saving Private Ryan was a contender for #3 but missed out.

1. Love Actually - know every word
2. Never ending Story - I still cry when that horse dies....:(
3. Twilight - strictly for one scene only.

Is Taken 2 out yet? Good flick, Liam Neeson is so cool.

I think it's out Oct. 5th
Looking forward to seeing it and watch Neeson kick some more arse
And the thing I liked about him in Taken is that unlike most action dramas his character is believable

Last edited:
Wow kaz, I found that really boring and I've watched heaps of Rom Coms. Did you like Notting Hill? What about The Big Chill?

I love it! I love the character Hugh Grant plays, and Liam Neeson. I love all the story lines!
I didn't mind Notting Hill but haven't seen big chill.:p

1. The Usual Suspects
2. Dead Poets Society
3. Amelie

Good Will Hunting, Godfather, Heat, Rocky, Love Actually, The Notebook, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Chocolat, Forrest Gump, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Bram Stokers Dracula, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pretty Woman, Kramer vs Kramer, On The Waterfront, Braveheart, The Commitments, Four Weddings & A Funeral, American Beauty, Juno, Two Hands Clapping, Bad Boy Bubby, Girl Interrupted, St Elmo's Fire, Taken, An Affair to Remember, Blow, Vicky Christina Barcelona, Life is Beautiful, Muriels Wedding, Billy Elliot, Saving Private Ryan, Memoirs of A Geisha, Apocalypse Now, Only You, Lock, Stock, Snatch, Gladiator, Titanic, My Left Foot, The Kings Speech, The Shining, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, A Few Good Men, Top Gun, Three Colours Red, White & Blue, The Colour Purple, Philadelphia, Vietnam, Patch Adams, The Power Of One, Full Metal Jacket, Raging Bull, Reservoir Dogs, Stand By Me, The Piano, The Matrix, The Silence of the Lambs, The Goodfellas, Schindler's List, Once Were Warriors ..3 is not fair, there are WAY too many great movies.

Movies are like music...theres at least one for every mood & occasion, I didn't even break into comedies, horror films or kids movies yet lol

An unfair question, but it has however, prompted me to re-watch some of my favourites :p