• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Most Insane Lego Machine I’ve Ever Seen

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52lqL5w]LEGO Great Ball Contraption (GBC) Layout 2012.9 - YouTube[/ame]

Built in his house by Lego genius Akiyuki over the course of two years, for a total of 600 hours of construction time, the machine has staggering dimensions: 17 modules that process 500 balls for a length of 101.7 feet (31 meters) at a rate of one ball per second. The total size is 5 by 21 feet (1.5 meters by 6.5 meters).
But this is not just about its crazy size. It’s about what this thing does. The modules are pure genius. Some of them should have their own video, like the archimedes screw or the basket shooter.
Here is the list of modules:
1. Ball factory
2. Zigzag stair
3. Zigzag lift
4. Pneumatic
5. Cup
6. Screw T1
7. Basket shooter
8. Mechanical train
9. Screw T2
10. Screw T3
11. Spiral lift T2
12. Elevator & coaster
13. Fork
14. Spiral lift T1 & step
15. Catch & release
16. Belt conveyor & pinball
17. 5-axis robot S750
It uses every trick in the book

Thats bloody insane, 600 hours to build.
Kids were loving it, even the daughter who is hard to impress!!!

Last edited:
worst thing about lego is all the foot injuries I've had by stepping on them with bare feet. They can really fucking hurt.

That is sick, there is a guy in AUS who is employees by Lego to sit home all day and make stuff like this, don't think he has done anything this impressive though...

Yeah awesome stuff there!

I know a guy who builds lego models for a living...no real machines though, more static stuff.

i remember as a kid going to legoland at melbourne central, but never remember seeing any machines , just static buildings
but still those static buildings were quite impressive

Ah yeah thats right, at the top of the Myer building usually, every year they would have the lego display and every year it would be a different theme, was great.....