• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help / Advice needed on test

scarface

Hi All,

I have a question please. i have decided to start a course however keep getting told to buy this that and everything (mainly by the dealer) I have never taken anything before and have been training for 2 years 4 days a week. I am naturally a big lad 6ft 2" 128kgs 20% BF

The reason I have decided to start was strength and more tone, don't really want size.

So far I have
20 ML of Test Prop
200ml Clenbuterol Liquid (human Grade from DR)
70 clomiphene tabs
40 tamoxifen tabs

Now the dealer has told me i need to buy a stack and should buy anavar from him?
im beginning to think i have been tricked and am now confused as hell.

is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this please??
if you could recommend a guide of how much I should take and anything else I need would be most grateful .

cheers J

If I were u i would be interested to know more about this?

Who told u the clen was from a Dr?

Also if that prop is 100mg/ml it will last u about 6 weeks at 100mg eod.

Up to u if u want to stack Anavar, its ur first cycle right do want to see how ur body reacts to the test alone to start with?

How many mg, and mcg is in each ml and pill of the compounds u have?

Last edited:
hi _Gruph_ thanks for your reply and help

70 clomiphene tabs 25mg
40 tamoxifen tabs 20mg

The clen has a pharmacy sticker on it and is prescribed by a doctor.

In regards to the anavar I am not sure if i require it or not as yes it is my first time.

you said test will last 6 week? does that mean i will need more?

thanks for your help!

hi _Gruph_ thanks for your reply and help

70 clomiphene tabs 25mg
40 tamoxifen tabs 20mg

The clen has a pharmacy sticker on it and is prescribed by a doctor.

In regards to the anavar I am not sure if i require it or not as yes it is my first time.

you said test will last 6 week? does that mean i will need more?

thanks for your help!

Ok Clenbuterol was never aproved for human use in Australia so im questioning how legit the gear is.

The Nolvadex and Clomid is for post Cycle and u can start 3 days after ur last pin.
Genrally ppl will run it like this.
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Looks like ur a bit short of clomid.

Get Adex and run .5 ed through out ur cycle.

Yes ur Prop will last u 6 weeks if u run 1ml eod so get another 20ml if u want to go 12 weeks.

How many mcg is the clen per ml?

i wouldnt bother with the anavar for your first cycle mate, its expensive and your guy sounds a bit dodgy, how many mg/ml is the prop? im assuming its 100 if so try get another 10mls and just run the test and clen and use the nolvadex for pct, i am not sure what the clomiphene tabs are so i will leave that to someone else.

Ok Clenbuterol was never aproved for human use in Australia so im questioning how legit the gear is.

The Nolvadex and Clomid is for post Cycle and u can start 3 days after ur last pin.
Genrally ppl will run it like this.
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Looks like ur a bit short of clomid.

Get Adex and run .5 ed through out ur cycle.

Yes ur Prop will last u 6 weeks if u run 1ml eod so get another 20ml if u want to go 12 weeks.

How many mcg is the clen per ml?

Hi Mte thanks for that i am not sure what ml it is I have posted pic below and have taken off any names as i do not want to get anyone in trouble.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

i wouldnt bother with the anavar for your first cycle mate, its expensive and your guy sounds a bit dodgy, how many mg/ml is the prop? im assuming its 100 if so try get another 10mls and just run the test and clen and use the nolvadex for pct, i am not sure what the clomiphene tabs are so i will leave that to someone else.

Hi mate clomiphene is clomid just another name.

Thanks for your reply i appreciate it!

Its 20mcg/ml, there is a clenbuterol thread as a sticky from shrek in this sub forum which explains how to dose it.

I have never seen that clen before. It is not perscribed by an australian Dr bro and i have no idea how it would have found its way through customs! Im not saying it didnt sneak thru, obviously drugs get thru all the time, it just seems like a big risk for a small payoff to try get that bottle thru.

I would emagine thats an oral compound too dont try imi that shit! Lol

Good luk with it bruz :)

Keep us posted with ur results

Hi All,

I have a question please. i have decided to start a course however keep getting told to buy this that and everything (mainly by the dealer) I have never taken anything before and have been training for 2 years 4 days a week. I am naturally a big lad 6ft 2" 128kgs 20% BF

The reason I have decided to start was strength and more tone, don't really want size.

So far I have
20 ML of Test Prop
70 clomiphene tabs
40 tamoxifen tabs

Now the dealer has told me i need to buy a stack and should buy anavar from him?

if you could recommend a guide of how much I should take and anything else I need would be most grateful .

cheers J

Its your first cycle so i'd say drop the var and simply run prop 100mg eod, simple cheap and effective:cool:

Up to u if u want to stack Anavar, its ur first cycle right do want to see how ur body reacts to the test alone to start with?

lol @ clen from a doctor, then again i get my tren acetate prescribed by my local GP;)

is there any particular reason you guys are suggesting to run the test for 12 weeks? I realize that this is sort of considered a "standard" length cycle but wouldn't the prop be good for a shorter cycle because of it's shorter ester, giving gains more quickly? and wouldn't a shorter cycle for a newbie be a good idea as it could help to minimize sides?
is there a reason most guys seem to suggest newbies go with test enth first up other then the fact that test is naturally occurring hormone in the body and, in the opinion of most, should be included in every cycle?

is there any particular reason you guys are suggesting to run the test for 12 weeks? I realize that this is sort of considered a "standard" length cycle but wouldn't the prop be good for a shorter cycle because of it's shorter ester, giving gains more quickly? and wouldn't a shorter cycle for a newbie be a good idea as it could help to minimize sides?
is there a reason most guys seem to suggest newbies go with test enth first up other then the fact that test is naturally occurring hormone in the body and, in the opinion of most, should be included in every cycle?

These no golden rule on using enanthate for a first cycle, it's just a good compound for a beginner with minimal sides etc and only needs to be injected twice a week. I firmly believe that every cycle should have a minimum amount of test in it, it doesn't have to be the highest dose of the compounds you are running but that's a bit more advanced,

And to answer your other question 10-12 weeks is generally optimal length gains wise when using enanthate and pushing it any longer may make it harder to recover from

The time of ur cycle is the ammount of time the aas is working in ur system for. With a shorter ester as u seem to alreddy understand it kicks in quick but it also ends quick. With the longer ester its the opposite at both ends so 8 or 14 weeks on is 8 or 14 weeks on regardless of the ester attached. Does that make sence?
Shure u can do a 6 week cycle but ull only just start to see results then theyl b gone quicker than they came.
Steroids arent a “Oh ill only juice for 6 weeks cos i dont want to get to massive“ kind of gig.
Ur not gona get jacked of one cycle bro. And if u run all the drugs u need for sides u wont get any anyway?

E or c is an option some may take as opposed to prop maybe so they dont hav to jab their muscles eod or ed.

I prefer e or c for that very reason. Some may prefer p cos of testing reasons for sports their involved in or any other reason the gear needs to b ither in or out of their system asap.

Wat would u prefer 46 jabs or 24 for ur first cycle? Believe me ull b over rotations b4 u know it, its a pain in the arse sometimes... Excuse the pun... :D

I'd say whats happened here is he has got liquid clen and its labelled: "Prescription etc etc" and so he thinks its been made by a legitimate company. My guess is that the clen is legit and made by an UGL.

i am not sure what the clomiphene tabs are so i will leave that to someone else.

You don't know what clomid is?

I'd say whats happened here is he has got liquid clen and its labelled: "Prescription etc etc" and so he thinks its been made by a legitimate company. My guess is that the clen is legit and made by an UGL.

You don't know what clomid is?

Didn't realise that was the actual name of it, but I guess the name gives it away

The time of ur cycle is the ammount of time the aas is working in ur system for. With a shorter ester as u seem to alreddy understand it kicks in quick but it also ends quick. With the longer ester its the opposite at both ends so 8 or 14 weeks on is 8 or 14 weeks on regardless of the ester attached. Does that make sence?
Shure u can do a 6 week cycle but ull only just start to see results then theyl b gone quicker than they came.
Steroids arent a “Oh ill only juice for 6 weeks cos i dont want to get to massive“ kind of gig.
Ur not gona get jacked of one cycle bro. And if u run all the drugs u need for sides u wont get any anyway?

E or c is an option some may take as opposed to prop maybe so they dont hav to jab their muscles eod or ed.

I prefer e or c for that very reason. Some may prefer p cos of testing reasons for sports their involved in or any other reason the gear needs to b ither in or out of their system asap.

Wat would u prefer 46 jabs or 24 for ur first cycle? Believe me ull b over rotations b4 u know it, its a pain in the arse sometimes... Excuse the pun... :D

my understanding would imply that, since the half-life of the ethanate is around 2 weeks, if you pinned 500mg/week for 10 weeks, you would have the test active in your body for 10 weeks, though it would be somewhat offset in time by 1 week due to it's slow release nature (which is why they commonly say to wait a couple of weeks after pinning long estered oils, to allow for them to dissipate out of your system). something like this:
pinned weeks 1-10
active weeks 2-11

so, if i'm right, theoretically you *could* still run a shorter cycle with a long estered steroid.
pinned weeks 1-6
active weeks 2-7

is this sound reasoning, or is there something i'm not grasping properly?

also, the idea of running a shorter cycle and pinning more frequently, (ie 250 shot 2xWeek instead of 1 500 shot a week), would keep the levels in your body more stable, and allow less time for sides to develop?

i'm also told that optimum growth occurs for the first 8 weeks or so, then starts to taper off a little; so would a shorter cycle allow you to make optimum gains (vs time) with minimum risk?

sorry for all the questions. i just want to be as well informed as possible, on all of the variables and conventions, before i make a decision about this sort of thing. i'm in no rush to pin. besides, it's all pretty interesting! :p

Hi All,

So far I have
20 ML of Test Prop
70 clomiphene tabs
40 tamoxifen tabs

cheers J

Running prop means the gear should kick in quickly so IMO no need for Var, especially as its your 1st cycle. As said prev look into getting some arimidex to run 0.5mg oed while on cycle to keep down bloat and sides.

mcg. mg. ml

1000mcg is 1 ml. ! Mihcro mls. Tabs are mg.