• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doping now a "public issue"

They reckon 3% of all American high school boys are taking steroids or HGH??
that many? or that few?
Doping now a public health issue - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

should "use" be a problem for the general public? should doctors be able to prescribe PED's in a controlled manner for PE?

No i don't think so, and no i don't think they should:)

I'd be surprised if it was such a low number here.

The US would be higher i reckon, especially considering how much easier it is to buy gear over there compared to here...............

College gridiron players get paid more than your NRL/AFL athletes here (think 500k/year). Doing well in high school will lead to better oportunities such as college football competition then the big leagues where a multi-million dollar contract awaits for spots in a team.
U can see why some will take advantage of the situation especially if its a way out of the ghetto. Re: blindside the movie based on a true story.

No i don't think so, and no i don't think they should:)

The US would be higher i reckon, especially considering how much easier it is to buy gear over there compared to here...............

Go and look at the private schools and look at the pressure on the kids to perform in sports - footy (all codes but more on union) , rowing , skiing , athletics etc

Some of the parents are willing to help their kids anyway possible

College gridiron players get paid more than your NRL/AFL athletes here (think 500k/year). Doing well in high school will lead to better oportunities such as college football competition then the big leagues where a multi-million dollar contract awaits for spots in a team.
U can see why some will take advantage of the situation especially if its a way out of the ghetto. Re: blindside the movie based on a true story.

This is very true, college games get more spectators to their games then some AFL games and most all NFL games....So the the pressure to perform is much greater than the average joe sportsman.

Id put money down there is more than 3% of guys on the gold coast using.

lol thats funny!

Unless youre scrawny like me, not looking like guido does not help with the ladies.

Not all chicks go for big dudes, some chicks still go for skinny dudes. I like trim women but not muscely or anorexic women, i like the curves of a women and i'd prefer she was a bit over-weight rather than being a bit under-weight.

far more...
average 46,000 per game...
5 teams draw an AVERAGE of 100,000 fans per game... thats like grand final numbers every game...
NCAA football attendance reaches new heights again - NCAA.org

there have ben a lot of isues with PEDs in Baseball as well, although they are trying to clean it up a bit, but again, the pressure on high school pitchers and batters is immense...

Their college attendance for makes all the sports here a joke lol.. of course u have to factor in the population difference.

Yeah good point.

Go and look at the private schools and look at the pressure on the kids to perform in sports - footy (all codes but more on union) , rowing , skiing , athletics etc

Some of the parents are willing to help their kids anyway possible

I understand what your saying, all i'm saying is that they are more easily available in the states. The US also has much less strict customs and they get drugs into their country heaps easier than we do, plus obviously they are connected to mexico and we all know what goes on down there.

lol thats funny!

Not all chicks go for big dudes, some chicks still go for skinny dudes. I like trim women but not muscely or anorexic women, i like the curves of a women and i'd prefer she was a bit over-weight rather than being a bit under-weight.

This wouldnt be such a problem if my goal wasnt to be one of the big dudes or if the chicks I wanted to bang werent the ones into big dudes :p

On another note I also like curvey women.

This wouldnt be such a problem if my goal wasnt to be one of the big dudes or if the chicks I wanted to bang werent the ones into big dudes :p

On another note I also like curvey women.

Be thankfull your not overweight...
Women (in my observation, hereby classifying ALL women :) lol ...

Go first for the built guys with 6 packs
then the skinny guys
then the average guys
then the fat guys
then the synthol freaks :)