• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legit Test Prop & Nolva? (pics)

90pounder

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any info/feedback on these 2 different brands of test prop (see pic) and these nolva tablets that came in a plain bag (wtf?).

I've 10ml of the organon testabol, and 30mg of the other astra pharmaceuticals or w/e it is.

img0693vc.jpg

img0692uw.jpg

I haven't gotten any Arimidex as of yet, but will look into it. If someone has done a test p cycle without an AI (i know it's NOT advised!) can you let me know how it went please.

*I'll be pinning 100-150mg eod for 8-12 weeks.

*Is there a big difference in pain going from 100mg to 150mg with virgin muscle? If so, is it worth the extra 50mg or should I stick to 100mg eod for my first cycle? Or start at 100mg for the first few weeks and up it for the rest of the cycle?

Cheers

edit: A friend of mine also told me this is A grade shit.

Last edited:
Been doing a bit of research on the single 10ml vial of Organon and figured out that organon is Schering plough?

Can tell you that the astra stuff is no good.
Bet I can tell you where you got it also.

Be very careful, i would bin it if i were you

Last edited:
I did a little more research on the ASTRA product, and pretty sure I figured out it's through rXHeads(?), it has a rX on the side of the vial, so I searched rX astra and came up with the site.

Though the vial looks different, it still seems legit.

Bros the vials are maybe getting used and filled with bunk oil. Your gear might be good, old mate who posted might have got bunk. Use it if you get wicked gains, mad libido increase you know its g2g, if not ask your source for more and when he drops off some bunk again cave his fucking skull in.

Bros the vials are maybe getting used and filled with bunk oil. Your gear might be good, old mate who posted might have got bunk. Use it if you get wicked gains, mad libido increase you know its g2g, if not ask your source for more and when he drops off some bunk again cave his fucking skull in.

Cheers bro, if it's bunk I'll for sure be caving the guys head in. Too expensive to be screwing people over with that's for sure!

Will be giving it a go either way, cheers for the reply, appreciate it.

Cheers bro, if it's bunk I'll for sure be caving the guys head in. Too expensive to be screwing people over with that's for sure!

Will be giving it a go either way, cheers for the reply, appreciate it.

Plenty of supposed dealers just use the vial then fill it back up with oil and palm it off, or split the vials to double the amount they can sell. Never know how far from the lab your vial was, maybe old mate was getting ripped cause his guy was underdosing or fucking with it but your source could be o.k.

No what I mean. None of its legit though it's all brewed in some bros kitchen from bulk powder, don't bother looking at websites or batch numbers or none of that shit proof is in the gains and sides.

Probably best to have a chat to him about it before you go off the hook too. Who knows old mate might be having his own source problems, every chance he is getting ripped off as well and holding a shitload more than you.

Last edited:
Plenty of supposed dealers just use the vial then fill it back up with oil and palm it off, or split the vials to double the amount they can sell. Never know how far from the lab your vial was, maybe old mate was getting ripped cause his guy was underdosing or fucking with it but your source could be o.k.

No what I mean. None of its legit though it's all brewed in some bros kitchen from bulk powder, don't bother looking at websites or batch numbers or none of that shit proof is in the gains and sides.

Probably best to have a chat to him about it before you go off the hook too. Who knows old mate might be having his own source problems, every chance he is getting ripped off as well and holding a shitload more than you.

I guess it's just like any other drug then, in the sense of cutting etc. My source seems fairly legit, though, as they've told me they can get me any kind of 'roid, drug, etc., and my mate has told me their stuff is A grade. So I'm hoping 'old mate' just got some bunk shit and I'm all good. :)

Thanks again bud, really appreciate the replies!

I guess it's just like any other drug then, in the sense of cutting etc. My source seems fairly legit, though, as they've told me they can get me any kind of 'roid, drug, etc., and my mate has told me their stuff is A grade. So I'm hoping 'old mate' just got some bunk shit and I'm all good. :)

Thanks again bud, really appreciate the replies!

Hey mate cant PM as I do not have enough posts. Lets just say that you will look back and say "fuck that guy was right" ;)
Especially if you sourced it from Melbs

Hey mate cant PM as I do not have enough posts. Lets just say that you will look back and say "fuck that guy was right" ;)

If you've got the time, mind sending me an email instead? I'm just really curious now haha

sluts@hotmail.com.au (yes, it's legit lol)

From another forum:

weird, not pharm grade for sure

look homebrew - small time ugl to me

I don't think that is organon testabol & I also think they chose "astra" after astra zeneca to make it more legit

They both have same "red cap" despite supposed to be from different labs ...

also the astra looks like someone used the fake genesis meds template and changed it a bit

this boils down to do you trust your source, do u know any mates who ran it?

only one way to tell , run it and find out, good luck.

keep us posted

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any info/feedback on these 2 different brands of test prop (see pic) and these nolva tablets that came in a plain bag (wtf?).

I've 10ml of the organon testabol, and 30mg of the other astra pharmaceuticals or w/e it is.

I haven't gotten any Arimidex as of yet, but will look into it. If someone has done a test p cycle without an AI (i know it's NOT advised!) can you let me know how it went please.

*I'll be pinning 100-150mg eod for 8-12 weeks.

*Is there a big difference in pain going from 100mg to 150mg with virgin muscle? If so, is it worth the extra 50mg or should I stick to 100mg eod for my first cycle? Or start at 100mg for the first few weeks and up it for the rest of the cycle?

Cheers

edit: A friend of mine also told me this is A grade shit.

Sorry mate, i can't help you there. You only need an AI if your susceptible to estro sides, not everyone is susceptible. For a first cycle i'd just go 100mg prop eod

Been doing a bit of research on the single 10ml vial of Organon and figured out that organon is Schering plough?

Yes Organon got bought out by Schering Plough.

Started pinning tuesday night, woke up next day with little to no pain which led me to believe it was either really good shit, or fake. Seem to be having interrupted sleep already, but could just be coincidence. Pump in gym also seems to be through the roof, but also probably in my head lol.

Pinned for the second time an hour ago, and gonna go smash gym in 15.

Btw, it was the 'astra' t prop, which I have 30ml of.

Very interested to know how this is going for you mate.. I just got my hands on the same stuff... both same labels as well but blue caps on the vials. any progress?

I've used Astra test E for 15 weeks (500mg-750mg) and i can say it is definitely under dosed. Made some gains but hard to say whether it was the gear or my training/diet. No sides i.e. change in libido, acne, itchy nipps etc. I've spoken to the source and he agrees it may be bunk as he and a few others did not make significant gains.

Little more info? Send me an inbox mate.

How can someone send you an inbox?

I thought we could only send pm's?

Can someone send me a sentbox please?

So your implying that all gear coming from Melbourne is fake? The entire Melbourne population? There is not one BodyBuilder who makes good gains in Melbourne, is that what your saying?

You need to step the fuck back before you say something you'll regret.

Last edited:
How can someone send you a inbox?

So your implying that all gear coming from Melbourne is fake? The entire Melbourne population? There is not one BodyBuilder who makes good gains in Melbourne, is that what your saying?

Rofl

How can someone send you an inbox?

Not what im implying at all cockroach, Just the astra from Melb is no good. And the people moving it are preying on the vunerable and uneducated

Step back before i say something I regret? Got a keyboard warrior here do we? Haha you joke

you should be able to smell the hormone mate, in saying that i did hear that the astra gear was no good, although they may have found a better powder or better brewer and it could be A+, end of the day its homebrew gear, its all homebrew gear, so the quality ebbs and flows.