• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Request-A-Sample System

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
60720_350284588392591_1041940803_n.jpg

As you know, we are one of the very few companies who offer samples to customers free of charge.
We do this as we are very confident in our protein quality, taste and mixability and believe that it is a great i
nvestment for us given that so many people become customers once they have sampled our products.

While the sample request page has been extremely popular (we often send more than 50 sample packs out on a given weekday), we have noticed a small percentage of people (which are almost always not customers) abuse the privilege of one request per person. As an example we had one person fill in the form 15 times over a 24 hour period changing his name in an attempt to get multiple packs.

Making and sending out samples takes significant time and costs us a lot of money, so while we are always happy to send them to genuine potential customers, we felt it was important to minimise illegitimate and multiple requests.

The new system is a little different. Basically, we are using an 'app' which means people have to have a Facebook account to use. Once they have become a fan of our page, they can then request samples. The system logs their Facebook I.D as well as their address, so each person can only request them once.

The new system is in place as of now, we encourage you to suggest any friends, family or acquaintances who are yet to sample Bulk Nutrients, that the sample request is available to EVERYONE.

Please note that although we are currently only offering samples of our WPC and WPI, within a few months we are hoping to offer samples of our flavoured BCAA's as well as our Pre Workout product.

Bulk Nutrients Free Samples Requests

- Thank you for your time from the Bulk Nutrients Team.

but i don't have a facebook account... can i still request free samples?

Unfortunately this is the only way, March83.

Do you know someone with a Facebook account? In this day and age I'm sure everyone does.
You could ask them to do this for you or if making a general order for yourself, simply chuck in a request for these in the SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS of your order.