• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hawken

lex

Last edited:
Did you see the E3 gameplay previews? it looks like a good bit of fun, actually. I was skeptical about the HuD, I thought it looked a bit crowded, but the more I've seen it the more I've decided it adds to the mech theme and the less I care.

haven't upgraded since 2009.
currently
E8300 , 8Gb , 3x 1TB hdd , GTS250

It'll also double for running vm's and xilinx/cad.

looking at i7 3730 ,32GB ram , 480GB ssd, 2TB hdd , gtx680 2GB
already have monitors. Either buy or build

tax

its either a gtx680 or quadro

A few weeks back had to spec out some machines for a data vis setup at work
5x hpz820's dual socket xeon E5-2687 + 128GB + Quadro K6000
going to be eventually connected to 4x projector design active 3d F85as3D projectors.

For current work projects using a couple of hp z420 E6-1620 with 16GB Q400
for xilinx development and synthesis(vhdl for programmable logic)

Ahhh. How long have you been programming with VHDL?

I currently run SW:ToR on 16GB Corsair RAM, GTX 690 & Sandy Bridge i-5 I got as part of an overclocked bundle last crimmus.

No problems with lagging, even with running things in the background. 690 is waaaaay more expensive tho'. I wouldn't pay retail without a little bit extra.

vhdl about 7 years on and off

most of current work is gluing together ip blocks

spend more time with c on embedded systems.
Doing a mix of ios app development and embedded c this month