• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney protests call for beheadings...

Yep... Sydneys US consulate.... Then they moved on to hyde park...

Sounds like a couple of coppers got hurt too... Bit early to determine the facts just yet...

Here comes Cronulla v2

That protest probably just put the nails in the coffins of a few hundred middle eastern visa applicants.

Probably lucky i wasn't there, insulting cartoons of mohammed would have been on my placards to wave back just out of principle.

Here comes Cronulla v2

That protest probably just put the nails in the coffins of a few hundred middle eastern visa applicants.

Probably lucky i wasn't there, insulting cartoons of mohammed would have been on my placards to wave back just out of principle.

They have no sense of humour regarding the prophet... I seem to remember a Danish embassy getting torched over a cartoon.

I rather suspect thats often a facet of the cultural backgrounds of these people more than their religion, I've met some very nice muslims who are no more religous than your average catholic, but arab's are very explosive people... (no pun intended :)

There's hotheads in every group.

I bet $10 that everyone that took part got videoed (NSW police do it for every protest) and run though the face recognition software to be id'd

These people are just fucked in the head. These sort of people just shit me to tears with their extremism. If they're so keen to cut off people's heads, they should piss off back to their respective extremist countries where they can save their energy on beheading protests since its already part of their fucked up and misconstrued ideals and culture.

I once saw a video of a young girl get stoned to death in one of those extremist raghead countries. A bloody teenage girl for crying out loud!!! If anyone needed their heads cut off, it should be every one of those oxygen thieving scumbags who believed a teenage should be tortured to death.

I'll never forget the end how someone smashed her near lifeless body of the head with a besser block. It's sad to think these same fuckwits with no regard for human life are right here in our country trying to impose their misrepresented religion upon us.

Fucking religion.

This.

However, its not one race of people. Its not immigrants from one particular country. Its not one gender. And 'they' are not the voice for an entire race, creed, religion or culture.

Lets try to remember that?

Extremists, exist in every religion on this planet. Unfortunately they use their 'Gods' name & their 'perception' of the teachings to harm & commit atrocities & as justification for a complete lack of humanity.

:/

Last edited: