• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fake Eyelashes: Tacky or trendy!

Depends, the drag queen huge ones are a little OTT, but if done well & they're subtle, they should enhance your eyes beautifully.

On the beauty side of my business I often put eyelash extensions on for clients when I'm doing formal/bridal or event makeup & they look great :)

Less, is more. Remember that little mantra & you'll look fab!

love em. i'll be wearing them tonight!!!

i get extensions every so often, but can't stand the sensation of them growing out.

Hmmm be careful with those ones, you glue them on & god forbid after a few too many drinks & getting a bit hot & bothered after a dance or two, you'll have an epic eyelash laying askew across your face lol

I do extensions, partials or full, I use varying lengths & thickness to ensure they look as realistic as possible. I do 'weekend' lashes that last 3 days or so. 'Friday Night Lashes' that last literally for the night or actual extensions, which take the longest, but last anywhere from 3-4 weeks.

The BIG W ones are just sets, that you manouver on with a stick or strip of glue & they never fit the eye properly lol See how you go, you may be better off without them.

I thank god I have decent lashes & don't need them, I tried those tacky store bought ones years ago in London & I felt like I wanted to scratch my eyes out after about an hour lol

That being said though, some women make em work & like them. Just give it a shot & see how you go.

Good job woman! They look good!

Yeah take that little glue thing in your clutch, just in case lol

EDIT: Eyes look HOOGE! Mwaha
Sexy bish :p

The girl i am dating has them and they look really good. BUT! now i am worried how they will look like if she takes them off.
Still haven't seen her without them.

Fake eyelashes are tacky, to be honest. I'm a girl and I prefer natural eyelashes. Besides it's a hassle to have them done.