• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NYC bans soft drinks over 500ml

Those 600ml bottles they sell here are ridiculous. Way too much. 375ml can or 390ml bottle is plenty.

the government already nannies us enough , that is the last thing they should be doing and that is banning drinks over X amount of mls

if anything the government should limit the usage of cars and make people get more active

speaking of which , i had a good laught at that , i came out of the gym the other day and saw the latest get fit and active promotion that the local council are doing , there was picture with stick people walking pushing a pram , riding a bike , only problem was the picture was on the side of a car , great promotion for getting fit and active

Here is a couple more.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death

A person may not walk around on Sunday's with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket

Oh

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00pm

the government already nannies us enough , that is the last thing they should be doing and that is banning drinks over X amount of mls

pretty much this,

I am sick and tired of getting told what i can and cannot do or eat or smoke or whatever, by these governments where are our freedoms going?

BUT, I do have a IF to my statement, that is IF you choose to drink heaps, smoke do whatever is not good for you, YOU pay for your health insurance or hospitalisation or whatever the consequences are, not the average joe tax payer.....

speaking of which , i had a good laught at that , i came out of the gym the other day and saw the latest get fit and active promotion that the local council are doing , there was picture with stick people walking pushing a pram , riding a bike , only problem was the picture was on the side of a car , great promotion for getting fit and active

wouldn't that be the point? targeting people who DO use cars and drive, and thus most likely to see it.. pointing out there are better options? :p

1.png

2.jpg

33.jpg

4.jpg

Banning things period is a dumb idea. They should focus on proper nutritional education & promotion of activity.

At the end of the day however, individuals make their own choices about what they decide to put into their mouths.

If we went down the road of banning all things that were supposedly 'bad' to comsume, there would be nothing left on the planet, other than lettuce, mung beans & bean sprouts.

They need to stop all the fad diet shit & scare mongering 'the soy craze', 'the gluten free craze', 'the carb free craze', the 'eggs are bad for you', 'too much meat is bad for you', 'protein will kill you', 'soy bread will give you bitch tits' & just fckn educate themselves on food, nutrition & their own bodies. Full stop.

If you know your shit & your body, nothing is truly 'bad' for you. Life, is just about balance.

also puts a kibosh on buying a 1.5L bottle to share among a group having a picnic for example, or maybe a 2L bottle with a few pizza's among mates...