• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Iphone 5 vs Galaxy S3

Matty

Plan is up and trying to decide which to get next, has anyone got thoughts, opinions on which is better?

You gave us no criteria at all to use.

If you plan on using it for work emails, i'd say galaxy. Or if its just a toy, then get the toy.

what do you already use ?
do have apps for ios or android already ?

Do you need to be trandy or don't give a shit ?

the iphone plans from craptus and shitstra are worse than the old plans I'm on now with craptus. Data amounts are the same or down from two years ago, included value is the same or less.

I'll be getting a new iphone but its a tax deduction for me (development tool)

It hasn't been released yet, just announced.

It will be available September 21st I believe.

It's taller than the current iphone and not really that much different to the iphone4S

It's meant to be faster, better camera and I guess better apps?

But all in all, much the same. Just longer and slightly thinner.

I <3 my iphone :)

got an iphone 4 atm, its ok but nothing special. yeah i noticed, the new plan for optus would have less data, less call credits and cost more. wtf

Unfair comparison in my opinion. How can you compare s3 to something that has not been released...

If you like itunes then stick with it

all specs have been released?

yes
Apple - iPhone 5 - View all the technical specifications.

give it a few hours and anandtech and everywhere else will have their analysis up

When looking at S3, keep an eye on which S3 as there are a few versions with different features -different cpu's and different battery life.

There's the "Australian"/international model and a few places selling the US models (different LTE frequencies that won't work here)
i9300 is the international version