• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

R u ok ausbb?

Bella

Babycakes
R U OK?

What is R U OK?Day
R U OK?Day is a national day of action on the second Thursday of September (13 September 2012), dedicated to inspiring all people of all backgrounds to regularly ask each other ‘Are you ok?'

By raising awareness about the importance of connection and providing resources throughout the year, the R U OK? Foundation aims to prevent isolation by empowering people to support each other through life's ups and downs.

I'm connected ausbb, R U OK?

Love,
Bella

One of my clients is a mental health hospital, they usually put on a staff bbq for r u ok day and several other similar days.

In for bbq's.

No, bbq's are for men to gather around and supervise the steak turnmanship whilst women prepare salads and gossip.

No, bbq's are for men to gather around and supervise the steak turnmanship whilst women prepare salads and gossip.

Ah yes, a tradition that has been passed down through many Australian generations.......I like to go and annoy the blokes around the BBQ and remind them not to burn my fckn steak :mad: (They can, at times, become remiss when drinking copious amounts of alcohol and talking shit with their mates at the same time as trying to cook a bbq) lol

Bella does not like overcooked Steak.

Otherwise yes, we stand in the kitchen making delicious salads and preparing the kebabs whilst talking about sex, men, bad sex, our partners, other people's partners, sex, penis size, girth, babies, breasts, men...I think that's about it? mwahahaha

Women who pester the bbq turnmanship are asked to leave. All sausages are well done, all steaks medium rare, all potato chips crispy and all eggs are over easy.

Women who pester the bbq turnmanship are asked to leave. All sausages are well done, all steaks medium rare, all potato chips crispy and all eggs are over easy.

lmao

excellent wingers, lemme know next time your in The Vegas, we need a new head bbq chef! :D

lmao

excellent wingers, lemme know next time your in The Vegas, we need a new head bbq chef! :D

I could do with your services also wingman, my last BBQ was an unmitigated disaster... the first BBQ didn't work, the second one was some wood & coal fired affair that seemed way too cold to start with and then proceeded to turn thermonuclear so 40+ people (way too many for a BBQ) ended up with charcoal blocks for dinner...

The womenfolk made nice salads though :)

I could do with your services also wingman, my last BBQ was an unmitigated disaster... the first BBQ didn't work, the second one was some wood & coal fired affair that seemed way too cold to start with and then proceeded to turn thermonuclear so 40+ people (way too many for a BBQ) ended up with charcoal blocks for dinner...

The womenfolk made nice salads though :)

mwahahaha

see! The women always come through. Men are so prone to fucking up a BBQ, too much booze, too distracted, too busy laughing at tits and ass jokes, or perving at someone's see-through skirt :cool:

Every BBQ needs a captain at it's helm imo lol

lmfao @ thermonuclear :D

Keep in mind with BBQ's, that it generally requires the effort of every bloke on the premises to supervise the BBQ, and therefore are exempt from other 'minor' duties such as watching the kids, preparing salad etc...

I'll have to head down (from the ivory tower) and see if they are holding anything or a bbq today.

Used to have to run lots of bbq's here at uni, haven't had to organise one in a while.
Largest was for 800 people - 5 large bbq's with one just for veg(onions and veggie burgers) and 2 for steaks , 2 for snags. Went through 150kg of onions(delivered precut). 1 steak and 2 snags per person with 5% vegos'.