• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

23y.o. 65kgFirst Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

midfenced

Hey members of Ausbb

I've been a long time lurker on these forums and have gained invaluable knowledge on aspects of training and nutrition. Training for 3 years, only supplementing with creatine and whey protein shakes. Nothing anabolic.

Currently
Height: 5'5,
Weight: 65kg
Bodyfat: 10-15%

3 years ago I started out at 50kg, bulked to a weight of 70kg. For a while now i've been trying to 'cut' and have manage to lower my weight to 65kg. Over a period of 3 years training naturally I've amassed approximately 3kg of muscle per year. Turning 24 in a few months, and as years go by gaining muscle and maintaining will inevitably turn into an uphill struggle.

I do suffer from a rare condition of pancreatitis, this is an issue I will have to deal with for the rest of my life. Comparing with a healthy individual I'm already at a disadvantage whether I choose to use AAS or not. With an average lifespan of 44-55 or so years I don't mind cycling atleast once a year.

Feedback on a beginner cycle would be much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^ This, start eating and pushing some heavy weights, no need for drugs, just food and hard training!!!

At least till you hit 80kg!

Taking steroids and following a PCT protocol if you have pancreatic problems already is asking for trouble. I sincerely hope this is a troll post.

If you're for real, then you should know enough about your medical problems to realise the sheer stupidity of what you are suggesting. If you go through with any drug regime with chronic pancreatitis already your asking for trouble.

I call troll on this post.

Thanks for the replies!,

No this is not a 'troll' post. My understanding was that AAS could help to atleast reach my genetic potential at a faster rate. Cycling a smaller dose of only test E for 12 weeks followed by a pct. Personally its a choice for improving quality of life. Life is already fked as it is why not make the most of it.

test e(thanate) is a nice drug to start out on. That is not to say I recommend it to you (now or ever).

As per previously suggested, periodize / cycle your calories and training first. We are pretty much the same height/weight. I could be a lot bigger, but I chose not to as i am comfortable with how in feel, look and perform at this weight.

Perhaps have a honest chat with your GP about a few things. They are in a terrific position to tell you if you would be making an incredibly silly choice. I know blokes who've talked to their GP's and their usually pretty understanding (tho not always supportive) of your goals.

Thanks for the replies!,

No this is not a 'troll' post. My understanding was that AAS could help to atleast reach my genetic potential at a faster rate. Cycling a smaller dose of only test E for 12 weeks followed by a pct. Personally its a choice for improving quality of life. Life is already fked as it is why not make the most of it.

So you think smashing an oral pct protocol with a history of pancreatitis is a good idea your an idiot. Not to mention the effects test has on cholesterol etc. Your going to end up in hospital with mulitple organ failure.

Fuck it, it's your body feel like removing yourself from the gene pool go for it.

Fluffy, The only times I've had inflammations of my pancreas is due to high lipase levels. Would high cholesterol lead to this?
I've had alcohol on the rare occasion despite my doctor warning that a 'drop' could kill me. But won't be risking it again.
"removing myself from the gene pool", lol don't even think i'd want to procreate, why pass on this genetic deformity.

Powerbuilder, It doesn't seem like a bad idea. Recently a relative went to my local gp about his bad back and overall weakness. (hes lanky, poorly built, less weight than me at 6 foot something, doesnt workout). The doctor actually recommended him to doing two cycles. But he would have to go to the 'black market' to find them. This is the advice of an Australian medical practitioner.

In the end it comes down to risk vs benefit. I know for a fact that pancreatitis will take my life down the road. I know it does reduce life expectancy. Question now is to make the most of what I have. Would cycling a mild dose of say Test E properly be as deterimental as you claim?

Fluffy, The only times I've had inflammations of my pancreas is due to high lipase levels. Would high cholesterol lead to this?
I've had alcohol on the rare occasion despite my doctor warning that a 'drop' could kill me. But won't be risking it again.
"removing myself from the gene pool", lol don't even think i'd want to procreate, why pass on this genetic deformity.

Powerbuilder, It doesn't seem like a bad idea. Recently a relative went to my local gp about his bad back and overall weakness. (hes lanky, poorly built, less weight than me at 6 foot something, doesnt workout). The doctor actually recommended him to doing two cycles. But he would have to go to the 'black market' to find them. This is the advice of an Australian medical practitioner.

In the end it comes down to risk vs benefit. I know for a fact that pancreatitis will take my life down the road. I know it does reduce life expectancy. Question now is to make the most of what I have. Would cycling a mild dose of say Test E properly be as deterimental as you claim?

Risk - a very painful and slow death from organ failure
Benefit- looking swole

You tell us if its worth the risk. Fyi the pining test who knows but i bet the ptc orally would fuck you up.

When you say during PCT specifically are you referring to clomid?

Could Clomid cause Pancreatitis? - eHealthMe

Time on Clomid when people have Pancreatitis * :

< 1 month1 - 6 months6 - 12 months1 - 2 years2 - 5 years5 - 10 years10+ years Pancreatitis0.00%100.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00% Gender of people who have Pancreatitis when taking Clomid * :

FemaleMale Pancreatitis100.00%0.00% Age of people who have Pancreatitis when taking Clomid * :

0-12-910-1920-2930-3940-4950-5960+ Pancreatitis0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%100.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
Using the information on the site not taking into account I already have a genetic pancreatitis predisposition, It's unlikely that clomid would cause pancreatitis.

The above table didnt turn out well could you please have a look at the link that i've posted.

Acute Pancreatitis
Steroids - The use of steroids and other types of hormonal treatments can affect how the pancreas works. One of the most common side effects of all steroids for most people is damage to the pancreas when it attempts to remove excess from the system.

Avoid Pancreatitis Risk :: Article - The Hospitalist
Class II (four or more cases, consistent latency in 75% of cases): acetaminophen, clozapine, ddI, erythromycin, l-asparaginase/peg-asparaginase, pentamidine, prop*ofol, and tamoxifen;

PA-07-067: Mechanisms of Alcohol and Drug-InducedPancreatitis (R01)
A number of drugs are considered to cause pancreatitis. They include thiazide diuretics, azathioprine, 6- mercaptopurine, dideoxyinosine, pentamidine, opiates, tetracycline, valproate and various estrogens and steroids. Elevated estrogen levels and the administration of corticosteroids or estrogens aggravate hypertriglyceridemia, which can precipitate pancreatitis. While both direct toxin effect and idiosyncratic reactions have been implicated in cases of Drug Induced Pancreatitis, the molecular mechanisms of injury for most drugs are still poorly understood. Consequently, it is difficult to predict or prevent pancreas injury due to drugs.

Last edited:
65kg is actually pretty swole for someone 5'5"... Too many manmores slave races, not enough manlets of peace lol.
What are your lifts? probably a better way to determine if your ready of not...

I got nfi what Pancreatitis is though.... Stay safe Brah.

65kg 5'5 is about the size of Sticky if he were a manlet
Plus 65kg shredded is a lot bigger than 65kg skinnyfat so there is that as well

hmm yeha 10 - 15% BF doesn;t help, espcially if its towards the upper side. Must of missed that the first time lol.

How much you lifting Midfenced?

I suggest if your deadest on doIng a cycle to go see your gp and tell him what you want to do and ask for his advise.

Bro you had the same responses on another forum. I know it's not what you want to hear. Like said before go speak to your Dr about risk involved to damaging your organs further unless you already have and that why you are posting here.

Hey I know this is an old thread but wanted to post up my progress.

I finished a 12 week Test Cyp Cycle. My GP was ok with it but noted that a possible risk could be an early onset of diabetes, possibly. I kept a blood sugar testing machine on hand, checking my sugar levels periodically, everything was fine.

Only issue I had was oilier skin and acne which kept under control, face wipes and topical acne creams.

I don't know why PCT was thought to be the most harsh on the pancreas.

I don't think my pancreas was stressed with administration on test, however I stuck to a LOW fat moderate carb and high protein diet.

To above poster, mod on the other forum pmed to help me for a consultation fee. They push fake products and discredit used and proven meds such as nolva.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.