• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Opinions on using test enanthate for your first cycle.

manino86

Hi All,

I am hoping to use test e for my first cycle. I am 26, 6 foot and weigh 73kg and have been training for years now. I was planning to inject 250mg per week of enanthate for 12 weeks and was looking for other peoples opinion on this dose before i started it.

All comments welcome,

Thanks Guys

You are not going to want to hear this and others will say it as well but at 6ft and 70kg you have plenty of natural gains left before you need to worry about getting on the gear.

i understand that but i am naturally a very slim guy, and with endless amounts of weight training and endless amounts of eating i cannot put on the weight that I want.So i have decided to try test e. You reckon it is not a good idea?

Plenty of guys here were at similar height and weight as you and built up plenty of muscle naturally.

If you can't gain weight it's because you need to eat more. No other way around it. Skinny guys always say they eat a lot but can't gain weight but most of them don't really eat much. If you can't gain any weight at all naturally because you are not eating enough jabbing gear into your arse is going to be minimal help.

What is your training like, what are your lifts, roughly how many calories do you eat most days.

If you are eating a lot and focussing on compound movements its pretty ridiculous how strong you can get quickly....

To reinforce what bazza said my bench went from 70kg to 100kg in 3 months, squat from 70kg to 120kg in 4 months. My diet and sleep are in check though. I can probably actually squat more than that now and I only started legs 4 months ago.

Fill up on meat then stuff vegies down your throat then jam as many carbs in as u can. Then wash down with a protein shake mixed in milk. Do this four times a day. Then lets see if you cant gain weight naturally

Have you really been lifting for 2-3 years and only weight 73kg?

Not saying this to put you down, but you're not going to grow on AAS. Your diet/routine needs some serious revision.

Hi All,

I am hoping to use test e for my first cycle. I am 26, 6 foot and weigh 73kg and have been training for years now. I was planning to inject 250mg per week of enanthate for 12 weeks and was looking for other peoples opinion on this dose before i started it.

All comments welcome,

Thanks Guys

Hey mate, i'd like to see how hard you really push those weights and if your going to absolute maximum failure, cause this is what really counts and builds more muscle. You need to tear the shit out of your fibres and really damage the muscle belly in order for it to grow back bigger, stronger and more badass than before.

I'm 6 foot 2 inches and i weigh 120kg, i started training again 3 weeks ago and i was 114kg back then. When i didn't train in my early years my weight never got below 80kg or maybe it was 85kg, this was me in my teens years and never had i lifted a weight back then.

i understand that but i am naturally a very slim guy, and with endless amounts of weight training and endless amounts of eating i cannot put on the weight that I want.So i have decided to try test e. You reckon it is not a good idea?

Mate if ur not gaining, chances are you have no idea what ur doing... diet and ur exercise program must be off. Even people with the shittest genetics can get a great pysique if there nutrition and training program are sound. My advice- Hire a good trainer/coach, so they can eveluate you and set up a diet and training program that suits ur goals.

If you are eating a lot and focussing on compound movements its pretty ridiculous how strong you can get quickly....

To reinforce what bazza said my bench went from 70kg to 100kg in 3 months, squat from 70kg to 120kg in 4 months. My diet and sleep are in check though. I can probably actually squat more than that now and I only started legs 4 months ago.

He might wanna be a bodybuilder tho, not a power lifter.