• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Breaking Bad

wingman

Super M0derator
Any of you watch this show? If you don't, i recommend it. Start from the beginning though so that it makes sense.

It's up to 5th season now and last night's ep was really interesting. I want to discuss without spoiling lol :p

It's basically about a science teacher who finds out he has cancer and so in planning to keep his family afloat after he dies, he starts cooking meth. The first season is admittedly a bit slow to get the story line happening, but the subsequent seasons have been great.

I up to episode 4 season 1. First 2 episodes were great! Second 2 are pretty much character development. Hope it improves :)

The Wire is the best show ever created, but Breaking Bad is right up there I agree. I'm up to season 3. Totally agree about the first season being a bit slow, I know a few people that didn't stick it out past s1.

We loved the wire also, you needed sub-titles lol

We started watching BB last night but the media player shat itself.

We've started watching suits, anyone like this?

Big breaking bad fan and have the wire, ready to watch
I have heard of suits but never looked into it. What do you think Goosey?

Its a pain in the ass how they split the season in half. Theyre doing 2nd half of the season next year :(

Anyone watching the latest series 5?

Just finished watching episode 8, can't wait for the next one.

Supposed to be only 8 more episodes then it's finished.

lol at the storage container full of cash cause they didn't know where to put it.

WW is getting more evil.

Anyone watching the latest series 5?

Just finished watching episode 8, can't wait for the next one.

Supposed to be only 8 more episodes then it's finished.

lol at the storage container full of cash cause they didn't know where to put it.

WW is getting more evil.

They split the last season in half, showing 8 eps last year and 8 eps this year. I think the brother in law is onto him now ;)

We're just finishing the first series now. To be honest we weren't sure if we'd carry on but it sounds like it's worth sticking with.
Loved the Wire, once I worked out what was being said.
Also, Californication. If you haven't seen any watch it.