• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

To big ?

popperman

Hey guys , was at my mates place on the weekend and he just happend to be pinning himself so i checked out his stuff and he is using a 21g needle and it looked like he had a bit of resistance there when he went to push it in so i told him to get a smaller needle and he was like na its all good haha ,so would there be a great deal of diff if he went to a 22-23g ? he is also doing 3ml in a go , prop test and what he told me was deca but is actually boldenone (i think another name is equipoise ? ) . First time id seen the process and it was good to see how clean he was doing things .

Imo .. 23 would be a better choice. It's good for delts/glutes/thighs. Trust me corking your thigh isn't something u wanna do. Imagine limping around like u just took it up the bum from big black bubba.

Used with a 5ml barrel it should be take around 30 seconds to do all 3mls of oil combined.

Last edited:
thanks mate , he uses a 3ml barrel and he takes 30 sec , i was watchin and it looked like it took ages ! So any advise on the 23g 1 and 1/4 inch pin ? most chemists round only have them .

dont see why it should matter. Same as the 23. Why go to a chemist. Just head to your local needle exchange and get 100 of them for free.

Hey Trent , yeah i went there and got a brown paper show bag of them with all the things in it and thats what it had 23g 1.25mm pins , this is why i asked the question and when i rang around no body had 23g 1.5mm .