• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Paramedic Hero

I love discusions.
These guys know the risks but do it anyway.
No amount of training or preparation can prevent this sort of accident occurring.

I love discusions.
These guys know the risks but do it anyway.
No amount of training or preparation can prevent this sort of accident occurring.

Yeah, basically, shit happens as blunt as that sounds, there are just somethings that can never be planned for.

To an extent I get annoyed with the whole 'Bring the armed forces home', This is what they signed up to do knowing the risks. don't get me wrong it's sad they have lost their lives and potentially for something some people might call irrelevant.

Yeah, basically, shit happens as blunt as that sounds, there are just somethings that can never be planned for.

To an extent I get annoyed with the whole 'Bring the armed forces home', This is what they signed up to do knowing the risks. don't get me wrong it's sad they have lost their lives and potentially for something some people might call irrelevant.

As long as the guys and girls in the armed forces get proper support when they do eventually get home and are not left to suffer in silence.

How much did it cost the community and economy with not properly looking after the Vietnam vets when they were brought home ? All the split families , mental health issues and other health and other costs.

I'm not arguing against sending them but need to make sure they are properly supported when in and after being in the armed forces.

Same with the paramedics and other emergency workers, look how f'd up some of them get with seeing all the accidents especially pacific hwy on north coast NSW

They are employed in those jobs because they can handle these situations, they're the strongest for it.
While alot of people can't do it I suppose it's a heroic characteristic that makes these people what they are.

Random fact: the average service length of the NSW police force is less than 10 years.

They are employed in those jobs because they can handle these situations, they're the strongest for it.
While alot of people can't do it I suppose it's a heroic characteristic that makes these people what they are.

Random fact: the average service length of the NSW police force is less than 10 years.

They might be able to handle the situation physically at the time, but a lot get screwed up/burnt out mentally( for lack of a better description)