• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anavar real or fake

aussie3105

Hi fellas just got some varcap25 by wuhan guanggu pharmaceuticals they are suppose to be 25mg anavar they are a red and yellow capsule they have little pale yellow balls inside that look like pacman lol has anyone seen these are they gtg

Lol pumping unknown shit into your body in the hopes it's real gear .

Fuck people are stupid.

Lol pumping unknown shit into your body in the hopes it's real gear .

Fuck people are stupid.

1. It's an oral so I'm not pumping it in I'm dropping it
2. Nobody is 100% sure anything is real unless it's pharma, they use it or have its chemical structure tested so please advise how u would go about

Lol even worse, your kidneys and liver have to process it.

Get it tested or get a reputable source...

wuhan are g2g , but yep no one really knows where half the shit comes from , i personally know of people who have used various products from wuhan and all are happy , var can vary in kick in time and everbody reacts differently to gear , var is going to be more noticeable with low body fat and it what ever else your running is going to be a factor , but yep all i can say is wuhan do make decent quality gear

Any Good?

Just Got Some Varcap10, Sealed and is from Wuhan Guangu, Caps Sound the Same with Grains shaped Like Pac man??? How did yours Turn Out?