• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

some guidance for a Noob...?

oneday

firstly hello to all, I am a first time poster and to be honest nearly a first time reader on this forum.

i've come here to gain guidance from those in the know, and experienced with steroid use, to study other sections of the forum, and hopefully to be a member for some time down the track.

so my situation is obviously male 33 yr old, with a small history of use before - test-e, tren. Anyways i've had good results from them, 15kg weight gain in 10 weeks, 100kg to 115kg. i am far from strong or big, and gave training away weeks after my last cycle (oct 2010) due to losing my brother in a car crash.

so i've justr started training again and hit up a mate to get me some gear to give me a little kick along (yes i know this isn't the right attitude, etc) and was expecting a simple test, but got delivered Test prop, equipoise 250, tren 100, and stanozol 50.

so now that i have it i may as well have a crack at what i can. i also have left over at home some arimidex, clen gel and a few tabs and pregnyl to help things. so my question to you gents is what, when and how much?

my mate has left for work out of town and uncontactable for a while so i have no guidance as to this cocktail he has given me. i understand totally that i will get flamed and as a noob probably get told if i have to ask i probably shouldn't be taking it......but you remember that feeling when you had your first cycle and the results you saw and feeling you got....i'm just chasing that again for a kick start to a new life......

thanks guys and appreciate any constructive and educated repsonses!!

Don't use it, especially seeing as you dont seem to know much about what you're doing.

Put it in the cupboard, and get another 2 years under your belt then think about it.

Get a solid 6 months in before using.
Ride those newbie gains again. Wait until you plateau. might take more than 6 months. The longer the better.

ok guys thanks. i understand u guys have been around and understand and try to put forward the 'right' thing to do for ones body, stop people like me jumping in and stabbing myself when possible results could be acheived naturally over a longer time period. but i am weak (mentally) ATM they are there and i will use them to get my regime kick started. i may not touch another AAS ever, or not for yrs, but will use this situation to give me a kick in the bum and take it from there. no, not the 'right' thing to do, but nevertheless none of us are angels......................

if anyone has a irresponsible answer that would be great too. no disrespect to sticky or groar.

So you were expecting Test and got delivered all that.

I don't get it?

Good luck injecting Test P EOD for 10-12 weeks.

Test E or C would have been a better choice.
Is the Tren A or E?
How much do you have?
I assume the Stana are tabs? if not probably fake.

far from mate, more like i understand i am a wanker for not doing things as one should, but what would be the best cycle for the above if one was to was to be silly....

far from mate, more like i understand i am a wanker for not doing things as one should, but what would be the best cycle for the above if one was to was to be silly....
You will have to answer my questions first.
Also what is the Test P dosed at?

Just had a quick read and I advice you to skip the Stanozol, it has terrible effects on you blood fat and will in most cases effect your joints negative.

Skip the Tren as well, keep it simple with Test and Eq and train hard.

Always keep it simple and basic with steroids if you are not a pro.

If you are weak mentally at the moment, and I can most likely appreciate why given your circumstances, why not train naturally for a bit til you get some clarity before pinning yourself. It's really not going to do you any favors if you have no direction or commitment with your training - of which you've mentioned nothing about.

So you were expecting Test and got delivered all that.

I don't get it?

Good luck injecting Test P EOD for 10-12 weeks.

Test E or C would have been a better choice.
Is the Tren A or E?
How much do you have?
I assume the Stana are tabs? if not probably fake.

yes me neither. my mate is a old fella who has been using for over 20yrs and swears by stan, and got equipoise and tren (i presume for cutting) and through in the test p. i told him i wanted strength gains lean up a bit not necessarily to put a stack of weight on.

i have low qty's of each

10mls of equipoise 250, tren A 100 & test prop - not labelled
20mls stanozolol 50mg/1ml
15 tabs 1mg arimidez - let over from last cycle
clen 100g's or so of gel (claire) and cple dozen tabs left
pregnyl 1 x 5000iu- but expired 07/12

maybe i should look at trying to swap back to 20mls of test e, more arimidex?

If you are weak mentally at the moment, and I can most likely appreciate why given your circumstances, why not train naturally for a bit til you get some clarity before pinning yourself. It's really not going to do you any favors if you have no direction or commitment with your training - of which you've mentioned nothing about.

i appreciate and agree with you guzzla. i was just chasing (again i know i am doing things arse about) a kick start in my training. last cycle was great for me adding nearly 15kgs in a 10 week cycle and motivated me to really enjoy the gym again, i was having a week off after that cycle when i lost my bro, otherwise i would still be at the gym and kicking goals. so i am ready to change my life again and get serious. i undestand totally the the members here will think i am another one of those annoying tools who are after a cheats way to gain, and yes i am, but thats where i am at at the moment, it worked for last time so i am after the same or similar results this time round....

maybe a cycle like this may be ok?

weeks 1-8 test c or e 500mg
weeks 1-10 equipoise 300mg
weeks 7-12 stan 50mg/eod - but probably leave this out for now
weeks 9-12 test p 100mg/eod
maybe .5g arimidex 3 times a week
PCT
first 10 days 300iu hcg/ed -
weeks 2 and 3 40mg/ed
weeks 4 and 5 20mg/ed
or it be simplified further?

Last edited: