• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Overtraining

wingman

Super M0derator
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LVMutFvkhw]IMG_2249.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

Who agrees or disagrees with this guy's view on overtraining?

He says he does 'each body part 3 times a week'. Seems a little too much?

A lot of really strong guys seem to just listen to their body and train as often as they can. I know a mate personally who benches 180 who just does his own thing. I do my own thing and it nets me 5kg+ a month on bench so I'm hesitant to change or take longer breaks. I train each body part twice a week.

But yeah hilarious dude, would love to ask him annoying questions to see how angry I could make him :3

Most people just need to find what works for them. It tends to be different for most people in that there is no "perfect" program

Havnt watched video, looking at my phone.. Bloke looks jacked to shit house.

Back to natural and would he have the same ideas?

Havnt watched video, looking at my phone.. Bloke looks jacked to shit house.

Back to natural and would he have the same ideas?

What makes you think that? Because he's angry and has veins popping out? It's possible to have those attributes without gear, no?
He's probably on it up to his eyeballs, but we don't have any proof :p

Last edited:
What makes you think that? Because he's angry and has veins popping out? It's possible to have those attributes without gear, no?
He's probably on it up to his eyeballs, but we don't have any proof :p

Proof is in the puddin lol.