• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

girls ex had std but she says she is clean

Would you still have intercourse? Private poll.

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters

kal-el

So if you were kind of dating someone that you hadnt had sex with yet and you asked them if they had been tested recently and they told you their ex bf had genital warts and they did have unprotected sex but she has been tested since they broke up would you trust them and still date/fuck them?

Hmmm its not a matter of trusting her, I think she's shown some honesty in being as open as she has been.

The thing is, you can get tested, but sometimes STDs take a while to show up. Any good sexual health screening would test you & request you come back after 6 months for a re-test.

Ask her when she was tested? And if she's been re-tested?

I can't see why you wouldn't date her? Whether you have sex with her or not will be your call. But you're going to need to coat up! Dental dams, etc etc until you know for sure, she's clean.

Urgh, kinda awkward situation. But these things happen I guess. Just try not to judge & always protect yourself. Always.

Chicks come and go but genital warts are forever.

Dr's give sexual health clearance certificates used to date a chick that worked in a brothel she had to get em monthly. Unless she's willing to pony up the paperwork you'd have to think she has something to hide.

Too late once you got warts on your cock.

Last edited:
Hmmm its not a matter of trusting her, I think she's shown some honesty in being as open as she has been.

The thing is, you can get tested, but sometimes STDs take a while to show up. Any good sexual health screening would test you & request you come back after 6 months for a re-test.

Ask her when she was tested? And if she's been re-tested?

I can't see why you wouldn't date her? Whether you have sex with her or not will be your call. But you're going to need to coat up! Dental dams, etc etc until you know for sure, she's clean.

Urgh, kinda awkward situation. But these things happen I guess. Just try not to judge & always protect yourself. Always.

I wouldnt date her cause I dont really feel anything for her but she is attractive.

Yeah my concern is that warts dont show up on blood tests and condoms dont protect you against genital warts. So protection doesnt matter too much in that case :p

Chicks come and go but genital warts are forever.

Dr's give sexual health clearance certificates used to date a chick that worked in a brothel she had to get em monthly. Unless she's willing to pony up the paperwork you'd have to think she has something to hide.

Too late once you got warts on your cock.

She started getting touchy and all that crap when I was asking her about it, so I kept asking but I dunno how much more I could get away with before I have to listen to her whinge.

Dating a chick that worked in a brothel is a BIG call, werent you always checking your cock for stuff?

She can have herpes without the symptoms

You know herpes are not genital warts right?

But yeah you can have many stds without symptoms.

The problem with warts is that they dont show up in a blood test either so you need to be tested for them by having a skin sample taken and it sounded like she was talking about blood tests. When she wakes up Ill double check the test she was talking about.

I wouldnt date her cause I dont really feel anything for her but she is attractive.

Yeah my concern is that warts dont show up on blood tests and condoms dont protect you against genital warts. So protection doesnt matter too much in that case :p

My friend, if you don't feel anything for her, then move the fuck on lol

There are plenty of other attractive people in the world who don't have possible herpes or genital warts or whatever the hell.

I have friends where he got herpes when he was very young and they've been married for 15 years with two kiddies and she doesn't have it. I guess they know how to time it and how to protect themselves when he's having an outbreak? lol

Farrrk I can't even imagine what it's like. That being said. Go find yourself someone you think is cute who doesn't have the possible imminent threat of genital warts hanging over her head?

The very fact that she mentioned it to you at all, tells me a) she's not sure whether she's got it or not b) she thinks she could possibly have it c) she knows the ex has it and knows she had unprotected sex with him so COULD have it.

I don't typically get into 'that' conversation, because I'm a lifetime fucking nun lol - but the few times I have been asked, I can answer unequivocably and instantly "Yes I've been tested, no I've never had anything, nor do I have anything"

If you gotta say "Errr my ex had genital warts but I'm ok" - it aint good. If she truly believed she was clear, she wouldn't even mention the ex at all I wouldn't have thought?

Anyway, kudos to her for being honest. Many people aren't.

kal-el - find someone else. Meaningless sex is only meaningless if you don't take a lifetime STD away with you lol

EDIT : genital warts. Whatever. Move on! mwahaha

Last edited:
She started getting touchy and all that crap when I was asking her about it, so I kept asking but I dunno how much more I could get away with before I have to listen to her whinge.

Dating a chick that worked in a brothel is a BIG call, werent you always checking your cock for stuff?

She taught me alot about sexual health and shit hey bro the working girls are really aware of whats going on. Like you can catch herpes & warts by skin contact touch her then touch yourself and you got that shit, you don't have to root em to get it. You can rubber up and still catch warts on your ball bag. For the record I didn't meet her in a brothel either she lived next door to me and was totally open about what she did. If your young and just after sex it's the perfect situation cause they got tonnes of money, are great to root and whenever you wanna breakup with em you got a ready made excuse. Just don't fall in love with em.

Trust me bro it's not worth kick the chick out and find something else. Wtf has she got to whinge about she's the potential disease carrier here.
That shit is for life imagine telling every future chick you date you have warts, they'll run a mile.

protection won't protect you in this case, spreads by skin contact not fluids
unless you want to wear a full body suit

I am kinda curious kal... How did you break the news?

Were you straight up 'do you have any stds?`

I always wondered about chicks in brothels... Do they live normal lives? Do they work 8 hour days?

Personally, in terms of safety id hit up a brothel than pick up a random chick anywhere. Not that i will. Because i have the oneginah disease. but just saying

She taught me alot about sexual health and shit hey bro the working girls are really aware of whats going on. Like you can catch herpes & warts by skin contact touch her then touch yourself and you got that shit, you don't have to root em to get it. You can rubber up and still catch warts on your ball bag. For the record I didn't meet her in a brothel either she lived next door to me and was totally open about what she did. If your young and just after sex it's the perfect situation cause they got tonnes of money, are great to root and whenever you wanna breakup with em you got a ready made excuse. Just don't fall in love with em.

Trust me bro it's not worth kick the chick out and find something else. Wtf has she got to whinge about she's the potential disease carrier here.
That shit is for life imagine telling every future chick you date you have warts, they'll run a mile.

My thoughts exactly, I honestly dont see why people get offended with the "have you been tested" question, I think its a very legit question to ask anyone.

Unfortunately I did hook up with her and get her off from some over the pants rubbing..... but I think itd take more than that to catch something, I hope.

Im also surprised at how little most people know about sexual health, some chick tried telling me the other day there is a cure for aids.......