• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting / Oly type gyms in Adelaide

City Gym, the owner is/was a competing B'builder.

There's another one in the SW side of the City, I forget the name Fordus or something like that.

The only gyms I can think of worth going to in Adelaide are Limbos Gym, City Gym, Fast Twitch and Australian Muscle are currently under way to opening a gym.
The gym you are referring to is Fortius Gym from memory, I've never been there and I actually haven't heard it mentioned for a few years.

Is Limbos still around?
It was the first gym I went to when I started, Just benches, squat racks and the smell of sweat, I'd imagine it would be different now.

Not sure about Limbos, Holden Hill is a bit out of my way, but if the Gym is decent - I'll be able to suffer the drive out there. Might have to check it out.

Got any info on this Fast Twitch place? I can't find any info on google.

Fast twitch is on or near north east road. I drove past it a few times but it looked like more of a sports performance centre than a powerlifting gym

Did that Fuzzy guy ever open PTC Adelaide? I guess not....

I believe he was talking about it in 0ni's 'Forgive me Father for I have Sinned' thread, mid last year?

Any updates on that for the Adelaide folk?

Pretty sure fuzzy has a gym, even if it hasnt alligned with ptc yet. Give him a yell to confirm.

There you go! Thanks Scott. I knew I'd read something about Fuzzy saying he was opening it in Adelaide.

You'll have to check it out Darko once its in business? Maybe you & 0ni could be gymbro's? lol

EDIT : From what I read, he has his own garage gym?

There you go! Thanks Scott. I knew I'd read something about Fuzzy saying he was opening it in Adelaide.

You'll have to check it out Darko once its in business? Maybe you & 0ni could be gymbro's? lol

EDIT : From what I read, he has his own garage gym?
***shudder***

Darko - we're doing barbell curls and pullovers today Oni
Oni - And then deadlifts?
Darko - No, we did them yesterday
Oni - Do you even lift?