• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sound ok ??

popperman

Hey guys , i have a mate who has just started a cycle ( 4 weeks in to a 10 week cycle i think ) and i asked him about PCT and stuff and he has none at this stage and i dont think he had even thought about it :( . He told me he is doing 1ml propenate 1ml enanthate and 1ml deca , once a week and in one go so 3ml a jab in his glute . so the question is does this sound ok or should he be doing things a bit diff ? hes not new to weight lifting and is 30 ( not getting mass for a festival :) ), I dont know a great deal on the topic so i thought i would get some advice from here . Thanking you guys in advance .

I assume his gear is dosed like this is it:
Prop 100mg/ml
Enanth 200mg/ml
Deca 200mg/ml

His cycle should work cause he's new to gear, it isn't big doses or anything but he should feel it all working pretty much straight away. Tell him to get some nolva and resveratrol. If he wants to take recovery further then he can get some hcg to help bring his balls back to normal quicker. Otherwise just make sure he knows the proper practise of safe injecting etc.

Hey Juice Junky , yeah not sure about the mg/ml dosage as i said i dont know much on the topic pretty much just from what ive read in this forum :)
Ill tell him to get nolva and resveratrol , are they orals and can you get them from the chemist ??
Hey Oni why the lol ? i was just asking a few questions on a topic i know little about it :confused: .

I'm no expert, but wouldn't a test-e only cycle be more cost effective? Some of that shit is expensive.

Hey Juice Junky , yeah not sure about the mg/ml dosage as i said i dont know much on the topic pretty much just from what ive read in this forum :)
Ill tell him to get nolva and resveratrol , are they orals and can you get them from the chemist ??

Resveratrol is a vitamin supplement you can buy from good chemists and health food stores etc etc. As for nolva, this is only available on prescription from a doctor.

I'm no expert, but wouldn't a test-e only cycle be more cost effective? Some of that shit is expensive.

Yes it would be cheaper.

thanks mate just did a bit of a search and found out about both nolva and resveratrol , do you think he will lose his gains if he doesnt use nolva ? or any pct for that matter , he doesnt seem to worried about it but seems like a waste if thats the case :(
About using just a test -e only cycle i dont know this is just what he got and he obviously has more coin than me :)

thanks mate just did a bit of a search and found out about both nolva and resveratrol , do you think he will lose his gains if he doesnt use nolva ? or any pct for that matter , he doesnt seem to worried about it but seems like a waste if thats the case :(
About using just a test -e only cycle i dont know this is just what he got and he obviously has more coin than me :)

No probs. Not everyone needs a good strong pct, it is simply recommended to do a full pct to basically bring the balls back quicker and thus have the body producing its own testosterone again as quickly as possible. Its this time-frame that can make some people loose a lot of gains, by utilising a good pct the chances that you bring yourself back quicker will be inceased.

The problem with his cycle is that his levels are going to go up and down every week due to one single shot of prop pw. Luckily he has the Test E to back this up, still only 200mg test e pw is very small but when stacked with the deca he should at least get something out of this.

Its a weird cycle, but nevertheless it will work. I should know, i've done some weird sht in the past, mush weirder than this one here:cool:

The half life of prop is one day. It is cheap so he should get another vial and he should do .5 Ml of the prop 100 eod to get the most out of it. Other wise hes only gona really get monday tues benifit out of it if he pinns on monday.

The half-life of Prop is closer to 4 days. Many pin eod.. some pin ed... ... the definition of half life is : the lenth of time for concentration to be at 50%... this applies to a single dose, not multiple doses.... so, using the 4 day half life that was previously stated(fairly close), and 100mg(single dose).. at four days, theoretically, you will have 50mg left, at 8 days 25mg(half of the 50mg), at 12 days 12.5 mg, at 16 days 6.25.. and so on...there you go....(this is not exact, as with esters, everybody will react slightly differently, and of course, renal and hepatic metabolism will make a difference)

ok so what your saying Gruph if he pins on sun night and doesnt gym untill tue arvo ( pretty sure he has sun and mon off ) its a bit of a waste of time ? Also what is eod and ed ? As stated earlier in this thread i do not know a lot on this topic so im just soakin in the info .

ok so what your saying Gruph if he pins on sun night and doesnt gym untill tue arvo ( pretty sure he has sun and mon off ) its a bit of a waste of time ? Also what is eod and ed ? As stated earlier in this thread i do not know a lot on this topic so im just soakin in the info .

Dude did you not read my last post right before your post above? My post explains it all........

ed means everyday and eod means every other day(as in every second day).

soak it up dude;)

Hey Juice Junky , with the resveratrol should he be takin that straight away ? also what does it do ? He cant get onto any nolva as he is away with work now .

Hey Juice Junky , with the resveratrol should he be takin that straight away ? also what does it do ? He cant get onto any nolva as he is away with work now .

Hey mate, Resveratrol can be taken anytime though its benefits will be best felt off cycle. For long-term health though, it can be taken continuously which is what i do now.

ok , so its been about 8 weeks since my mate started this cycle , its 250mg of test-e 100mg of prop and 200mg of boldenone (EQ? he told me he had deca but its not )once a week . I know its not a lot , and he has not been eating as good as he should have but does 5kg of weight put on sound about right ?

I'm glad to hear he put on weight, but there's way too many other factors to take into account in terms of how his cycle went.

Yeah i know was just tryin to see what peoples thoughts were on the weight he could of put on with the gear he is running , i know its different for eveybody .Im asumming his training well as he tells me he does haha , its just now he has about 2-3 weeks left and he want to get more or somthin else to keep going , i said just finish it do some pct then think about in a few months time .

Yeah i know was just tryin to see what peoples thoughts were on the weight he could of put on with the gear he is running , i know its different for eveybody .Im asumming his training well as he tells me he does haha , its just now he has about 2-3 weeks left and he want to get more or somthin else to keep going , i said just finish it do some pct then think about in a few months time .

Glad to hear your liking the gear, but don't you think its about time you just admit that its you who's running the gear?