• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone blocker

JDMR2

Doctor says I have too much testosterone and it's causing problems. He suggested I take a testosterone blocker.

Would this affect my lifting/gains at all? (Probably a stupid question)
Has anyone else taken similar medication?

Then do not listen to your doctor. Get it tested and then see, actually don't go back to that doc again.

Not entirely sure. Sounded like he wanted to block testosterone in general.

A friend of mine was using a DHT blocker (imported from overseas) which could be a better option.. Doctor didn't mention that though.

Eh I don't really want to go into reasoning and that, but it's definitely justified.

Can someone just answer the original question please? :)

Eh I don't really want to go into reasoning and that, but it's definitely justified.

I know its not answering your question....

But what type of symptoms are you experiencing???

Without blood tests I wouldn't take it. I would also get a second and even third opinion about it.

I'm also interested what are the symptoms.

lol, What Brick said. Unless your trying to root any female you walk past and fight any bloke and its effecting your day to day life, I don't think you should...