• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Opinions on the following cycle

BigJim

Hey guys,

I have a mate at work who has just started a cycle and i was just wondering what peoples opinions are as to whether its worth it or what would be a better alternative.

He has told me the following:

Masteron 200 - 75%
Sustanon 350 - 10%
Trenbolone - 10%
Deca - 5%

He is pinning 2 times per week on Mondays and Thursday. 1.5ml each time so 3ml per week.

He will be running this for 10 weeks.

PCT will be human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).

So what are your thoughts?

Im starting to research as i am considering running a cycle next year. I want to know if my work mate is wasting his money and whether i should listen to him or not.

He said he knows people who can help but if what he is doing is pointless then it will be obviously no good to talk to his "contacts".

Im starting to research as i am considering running a cycle next year. I want to know if my work mate is wasting his money and whether i should listen to him or not.

He said he knows people who can help but if what he is doing is pointless then it will be obviously no good to talk to his "contacts".

This is because you feel the need to achieve better results in competition Jim?

Is there much pressure?

This is because you feel the need to achieve better results in competition Jim?

Is there much pressure?

Are you asking if i want to take steroids to compete and pull bigger numbers? If you are then this is not the reason. I have only competed once in Power Lifting and dont know if i will again.

Wat do u mean by the percentages? How many mg of each compound is he using? From my experiance with tren it needs to be dosed between 500-700mg per week to get the best out of it.. But thats just me it may be different for other ppl.

Hey guys,

I have a mate at work who has just started a cycle and i was just wondering what peoples opinions are as to whether its worth it or what would be a better alternative.

He has told me the following:

Masteron 200 - 75%
Sustanon 350 - 10%
Trenbolone - 10%
Deca - 5%

He is pinning 2 times per week on Mondays and Thursday. 1.5ml each time so 3ml per week.

He will be running this for 10 weeks.

PCT will be human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).

So what are your thoughts?

Whats tren 10% and deca 5%

JJ: Given that the %'s he gave add up to 100, i assume they refer to the proportion of cocktail hes taking

JJ: Given that the %'s he gave add up to 100, i assume they refer to the proportion of cocktail hes taking

Okay i completely understand, and i think i actually knew what he was saying the first time i read his post. I was just thrown off track by all these "%'s" he was using. To me and everyone else it would come across much easier and quciker if he just wrote the amount he was using in the first place, we don't need percentages and shit like that, we aint trying to lauch a missile into space here guys.

BTW dude can you please explain sus350 to me and also r u using tren a or e?

sus350 riiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttyyyyyyyyoooooooo:(:(

Sounds sus lol

Your right about that!

If it was made here in oz and they were really trying to make a descent product out of it then they may possibbly just mix test e with test prop e.g. 250mg test e + 100mg test prop. In the long run it would work just as well as real sus250, or in this case: sus350 lol!!

If the "Sus 350" was 250 e and 100 p and I would emagin it to be wat JJ suspects as well it makes sence it raises a few more questions still..
I have seen test e 200 and test p 100 homebrew but I would never use it.
I dont like test e/c and p mixes, youd only really need to use it if u didnt want to use dbol when the cycle included tren a, and u wanted to run the tren from day 1.
Next thing that would do my head in if I was you is how would I dose this in relation to the p ester??
At 1ml eod to keep test in blood level one week would b 1400mg of test one week and 1050 next, average of 1225 pw, too much for a first cycle so id run .5 eod which is half that 612.5 pw just the thought of my test being higher one week to next would do my head in tho hahaha.

Why dont u just run a test e or c and preload with p for 22 days by its self if it is tren a in ur cycle and u want to run it from day 1 or wait 22 days to start the tren?
It is way less complicated for ur first cycle.
But even still im just makin assumptions cos I dont kno wat the tren is a or e and I dont know what ur planning on doseing based on ur pecentages so if u really want help post up what doses for each compound u propose to use and let us know what tren it is :)
Im not sure if ur mate knows wat hes doing so I would be sceptical if I was u to mimic his cycle.

Okay i completely understand, and i think i actually knew what he was saying the first time i read his post. I was just thrown off track by all these "%'s" he was using. To me and everyone else it would come across much easier and quciker if he just wrote the amount he was using in the first place, we don't need percentages and shit like that, we aint trying to lauch a missile into space here guys.

BTW dude can you please explain sus350 to me and also r u using tren a or e?

sus350 riiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttyyyyyyyyoooooooo:(:(

Hey mate, unfortunately that is all the info i have. Its not something i am doing, its a bloke at work and what i have posted up is all the information he has given me.

I posted this up on another forum and have gotten the same sort of responses there as well. They seem to think his cycle is a bit of a waste.

My mate however has put on 7kg in 3.5 weeks (morning weight after peeing) and is getting the stage of needing new shirts.. So it seems to be doing something at the moment.

Thanks for all the responses guys.

Last edited:
If the "Sus 350" was 250 e and 100 p and I would emagin it to be wat JJ suspects as well it makes sence it raises a few more questions still..
I have seen test e 200 and test p 100 homebrew but I would never use it.
I dont like test e/c and p mixes, youd only really need to use it if u didnt want to use dbol when the cycle included tren a, and u wanted to run the tren from day 1.
Next thing that would do my head in if I was you is how would I dose this in relation to the p ester??
At 1ml eod to keep test in blood level one week would b 1400mg of test one week and 1050 next, average of 1225 pw, too much for a first cycle so id run .5 eod which is half that 612.5 pw just the thought of my test being higher one week to next would do my head in tho hahaha.

Why dont u just run a test e or c and preload with p for 22 days by its self if it is tren a in ur cycle and u want to run it from day 1 or wait 22 days to start the tren?
It is way less complicated for ur first cycle.
But even still im just makin assumptions cos I dont kno wat the tren is a or e and I dont know what ur planning on doseing based on ur pecentages so if u really want help post up what doses for each compound u propose to use and let us know what tren it is :)
Im not sure if ur mate knows wat hes doing so I would be sceptical if I was u to mimic his cycle.

That is really helpful mate. Thanks for the response.

As i said above, i posted this up in another forum and they seem sceptical as well.

Im gonna be researching all this before running my first cycle early next year. If anyone knows of any good sites/forums please let me know as im a little lost where to start. Cheers :)

Weight gain can be a result of a few different factors.

-Ur mate may be eating more
-U mentioned he is doing HCG but there is no mention of an anti est or blocker so his weight gain may be a result of excess estrogen which among other undesireable side effects will cause water to attach to cells creating more volume weight and a puffy look.
If hes holding that much water from the prop in his test wait till the enanthate kicks in over the next few days.
Masteron has anti e properties how ever I still use adex.

A cycle of test, tren and masteron is generally a cutting cycle I use it in addition to a calorie surpluss to make my nutrition more efficiant, and to hold on to lean mass and loose fat.
I dont expect to gain weight.
I expect to maintain weight as best as possible loose fat get a hard dry vascular look.
Hope this helps bro