• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Plz help

mouradsky

Ive managed to get hold of some primoteston, and was wondering would i see good gains i took for 12 weeks without stacking it with deca or anything, just primo alone?..

12 weeks at 500mg p/wk is good, do you have pct in place? Is it your 1st cycle? If so no need to stack, just stick with the 500mg p/wk.

Whats your stats also mate? Allot of people tend to jump the gun a bit early when it comes to aas.

Last edited:
im not jumping on the deck just yet, yes my first cycle, what do you have to say ? ive got hold of anti estrogen tablets, liver cleanser what else would you recommend, i know that these are things i should know before considering gear, but i've looked into it , just getting more info is better.

Thats good then mate, only use the anti e if symptoms start to occur. People tend to jump the gun when it comes to this sort of thing, some guys are prone to it others are not. Estrogen is important for growth, not to much though or you may end up with a set of tits lol.

I highly recommend you get a hold of some hcg if you can. A liver cleanser won't realy be needed as test enanthate isn't harsh on the liver at all (compared to dbol and anadrol), but no harm in taking it if you want.

wow dude, i really appreciate your advice, just another not, what will happen if i were to go ahead with test enanthate ( is that primo? ) without getting my hands on HCG, is that asking for danger, or HCG is taken for "safety" are there people who go ahead without HCG?

pretty sure heaps of my mates do it.

No worries mate, yeah test enanthate is primo. If you can't get your hands on hcg although it is very much preferred, just follow up with a pct of choice, some like nolva others clomid. 4 weeks should be enough. Remember it takes 2-3 weeks for the primo to clear your system so take that into account on when to start your PCT.