• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Crazy dreams on clenbuterol!

_Gruph_

Dero
Does anyone else have out of controll dreams when taking clen?

Or has anyone herd of this happning b4?

Bro its been out of controll lately! Haha even to the point where ill have a crazy dream, wake up to piss then have another one!
The other morning I woke up at 6 thought ok ill go back to sleep for a bit, then between 6 and 7.30 I had the craziest one yet! And it fealt like id been sleeping for hrs and hrs. They are really detailed and vivid like I remember everything as if it actuially happened hahaha

Im trying to think about what else it could be but they stopped in my last 2 weeks off and now are bak bigger and badder than ever?! It has to be this batch its a different brand to wat I used to get

Is it possible that's it's not Clen?
I dunno, just throwing it out there.

Homebrew?

that's not to say it doesn't have a little acid thrown in the mix :D

maybe it's from brain fat melting from around the nerve cell sheath thingies? The ones that stop them misfiring?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myelin
70-85% lipids..
if clen melts "fat", maybe it affects the brain too?
sorta scary? :D

Last edited:
Well in all my research I had not read this, that's why I was surprised.

Still might be figments of their imagination

Lol

certainly might :)
they might have just been eating lots of tomatos at the same time...

quick scan of papers seems to indicate Clen might actually help with regeneration of nerves!

Nah its not home brew, I usuially get homebrew I got the horse gel this time its a different brand to the one I used to get a few yrs ago though...
Not tomatoes I dont eat fruit cant stand the shit.
Haha wel who wants a fat brain anyway lol

Does anyone else have out of controll dreams when taking clen?

Or has anyone herd of this happning b4?

Never heard of that bro:)

Bro its been out of controll lately! Haha even to the point where ill have a crazy dream, wake up to piss then have another one!
The other morning I woke up at 6 thought ok ill go back to sleep for a bit, then between 6 and 7.30 I had the craziest one yet! And it fealt like id been sleeping for hrs and hrs. They are really detailed and vivid like I remember everything as if it actuially happened hahaha

Im trying to think about what else it could be but they stopped in my last 2 weeks off and now are bak bigger and badder than ever?! It has to be this batch its a different brand to wat I used to get

Now come to think of it mate, i myself havn't juiced for almost 6 weeks now and there were the occassional times i would have the most deepest/realistic dreams ever, some weren't to nice though i'll tell you that, i had some really bad fucken nightmares a couple of times, lead me to walking around my house with a huge knife and checking everywhere for any c#nt that wanted a peice of me(actually i still do this ed).

Now another factor is i take Albuterol on and off, and this is basically a weaker version of clen, though with less side effects, but still very similar. So maybe it was the albuterol????????

Is it possible that's it's not Clen?
I dunno, just throwing it out there.

Homebrew?

Homebrew what lol?