• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best one liner movie EVER.

coaltrain

What's your pick of the best one liner movie and give us a quote.

For me, it's a hands down, no contest

Full metal jacket.

Sgt; Do you suck dick, private?
Pvt Pyle: Sir no sir!
Sgt: Buuulshit! I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, ******!

Sgt. Hartman:
Im gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fucking seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you!

79d9d6b3-9243-081b.jpg

Last edited:
English, Motherfucker. Do you speak it!

^ LOL I use this line IRL Deep.

One of my favorites is in Man Of Fire when Creasey puts a 5minute bomb in the guy's ass and he begs for a last wish:

"Last wish? I wish you had more time"

Full Metal Jacket would certainly be right up there, but would also have to include The Running Man and Commando..

American History X (Fave all-time Movie, could quote every line in the movie!)
"We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?"

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me.
Mad Max ;)

American History X (Fave all-time Movie, could quote every line in the movie!)
"We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?"

You just like gained +1000 cool points in my book, my absolute all time fav movie.

Reactions: kaz
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DxfUDZFtKQ]Arnold Schwarzenegger - Last Action Hero - "Wanna be a farmer?" - YouTube[/ame]

"Its like drinking white wine from a furry cup, innit" is a very cool quote from Human Traffic. I can recite the whole cabbie scene too.

The snozberries taste like snozberries. Super troopers

And actually, how good we're some of the one liners in Ted. Prettttty frikken awesome.

Army Of Darkness... heaps in that to choose from.

Klaatu... Barada... N... [coughs]

This ain't exactly a one liner, but a favourite:
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ]Best *one liners* Army of Darkness - YouTube[/ame]