• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help- Need Peanut Butter Recipes -

Low Carb Mr. Peanut Bread Recipe - Food.com - 453651

haven't made this, but i have received reports that it's quite excellent. I have a jar of crunchy peanut butter (carbs = 12g/100g) and a jar of almond spread (carbs = 4g/100g), both of which are delicious, ridiculously filling on their own and will make their way into this recipe at some point in the not too distant future.

other plans include peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter pancakes...

Probably something in the way of a slice or bar.
Yeh i saw bucket loads of recipes out there, just seeing if any1 had some favs or had try/tested some of them.

Cheers

I've got a protein bar that you can make with PB in it.
I mean you make pancakes, slices, anything. Depends on whether you want something that is low carb or has specific health/macro constraints too or if you don't care and anything goes.

My bar is this one - you can use any nut butter and peanut butter is great.
Leave out the cinnamon and wattleseed if you like although cinnamon is awesome with PB.
So is vanilla. YOu can add some choc chips into the mix if you like too.
Low Carb Protein Bars … Working (it) Out | Chocolate Chilli Mango

If you want cookies, heaps around too.

You know what else is awesome? get a block of chocolate and smother it in PB washed down with a glass of milk. great for cutting

You know what else is awesome? get a block of chocolate and smother it in PB washed down with a glass of milk. great for cutting

quoted for truth!

i make my own PB cups. Just melt some dark chocolate, pour a little into cupcake liners and swirl around to coat. let it set in the freezer for a few mins.
Fill with peanut butter (CRUNCHY) and then cover with the rest of the melted chocolate. Freeze or refrigerate until set.

peel off the liner and WAAARRROOOOOO!!!!!

quoted for truth!

i make my own PB cups. Just melt some dark chocolate, pour a little into cupcake liners and swirl around to coat. let it set in the freezer for a few mins.
Fill with peanut butter (CRUNCHY) and then cover with the rest of the melted chocolate. Freeze or refrigerate until set.

they sound awesome but i bought a 1.5kg bag of reeses PB cups the other day so im good for now lol

quoted for truth!

I've done the same Viv & used choc protein sludge. Was awesome.

My PB addicts group on MFP :) (I think anyone can read)

Peanut butter addicts - Free Diet and Fitness Forums and Chat | MyFitnessPal.com