• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HGH - The Expensive (safe?) Option

rino60

I will be the first to admit (at the beginning of a very long line I would think) that I don't know everything.

The question that I want to pose to all of you who have tried HGH, is whether or not you think it is worth it?

I don't want to hear 100s of 'get steroids, better bang for buck' - in my opinion, they are two completely different options, not direct alternatives. Why? The simple answer is risk. Assuming two pure supplies, ignoring price, assuming the perfect (if such exists) stack of anabolics, and the right doses of HGH, anabolic steroids pose a greater health/physical risk.

Ignoring the fact that (provided use is controlled and not abused) the side effects of steroids are generally short term and reversible, there has been, AFAIK, not a single death linked to HGH use.

So, in a roundabout way, I pose the question to those 'in the know'. Is HGH alone worth the expense?

If not, is HGH use worth the hassle and possible side effects ignoring price?

Note: While I most certainly appreciate education in this matter, I do not want to be flamed on. I do not personally have any first hand knowledge in the use of either HGH or steroids, and don't plan to ever use steroids.

Jeffrey-Life-500x332.jpg

This guy is a Dr and is an advocate of HGH and healthy lifestyle he is 70 yrs old nuff said. Shit is magic our government are arseholes and won't let us have it. There are retirement communities in the states full of people living it up on a cocktail of hgh and hormones. It's bullshit women can get loaded up to the gills on hormone therapy but for some reason test is supposedly dangerous. Swear to god I am just gonna pack my shit and move somewhere a little more liberal one of these days.

To answer your question is it safe, it's gotta be like anything dangerous if abused safe if used as intended to top up dropping gh levels as you age.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know about that guy, working in an ageing clinic in the states. It is disappointing that something such as GH is so poorly understood by the masses - possibly because it always achieves fame by a disgraced athlete stacking anabolics.

Yeah, I know about that guy, working in an ageing clinic in the states. It is disappointing that something such as GH is so poorly understood by the masses - possibly because it always achieves fame by a disgraced athlete stacking anabolics.

Its the same with steroids misunderstood is the problem. I can go to gp and get loaded up on chems that alter my brain chemistry cause I am depressed but god forbid I get some testosterone.

The athletes used to use it alot cause they couldn't test for it. Do something interesting look at the size of ian thorpes forehead in photos early in his career then look at photos of the end of his career the growth is noticeable any wonder he has been dogged by rumours of gh use.

Last edited:
.......I can go to gp and get loaded up on chems that alter my brain chemistry cause I am depressed but god forbid I get some testosterone. ............

I'm not advocating the use of either however, the above statement is spot on and outlines the obvious shortcomings of the government's ridiculous attitude.
To be honest if HGH was freely available and administered under professional supervision, I would consider taking it.

I'm not advocating the use of either however, the above statement is spot on and outlines the obvious shortcomings of the government's ridiculous attitude.
To be honest if HGH was freely available and administered under professional supervision, I would consider taking it.

You and I both.

HGH is great when used correctly, heals aches and pains, better sleep, better skin, improved recovery just to name a few, but its very expensive. There are other peptide options you can consider that are legally available (without a script) still. Although not as good as HGH itself but it still works extremely well.

HGH is great when used correctly, heals aches and pains, better sleep, better skin, improved recovery just to name a few, but its very expensive. There are other peptide options you can consider that are legally available (without a script) still. Although not as good as HGH itself but it still works extremely well.

Elaborate...

Its ghrp 6 (or ghrp 2) combined with mod grf (1-29),3 x a day on an empty stomach. 100mcg's of each. Thats all you need. If you have trouble doing this 3 times a day due to life and work, the twice a day will suffice, 1st thing in the morning and before you go to sleep at night. Don't go over the 100mcg's its the saturation dose, and its all that is required.

Injections, but there are some that are creams you put on forearms or inner thigh.

Last edited:
This could be relevant to KFG's interests if it does help your skin out.... Plus the other obvious benefits... Might look into this a little more.

Legal and without a script? Is it as expensive as GH? I had a script for GH but simply couldnt afford it.