• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fabulous Footwear Closet

chocchillimango

Haha ... thought it might be a good idea to start a thread about shoes, and footwear of all denominations.

We all love our funky footwear .. for glamour, for everyday, for workouts, even around the house.

I'm starting with around the house ... my new Ugg slipper boots from Peter Alexander ...

cos sequins make everything BETTER. Cue disco music :D

AxqnSQPCMAA4Syr.jpg

Hell yes! Somewhere to post my cute little purchases!
But will start with boring converse!
3aa5a1a1-d932-09d6.jpg

Laugh my ass off Viv! Sequin ugh boots...never seen that before...sensational!! :D

...at first I was afraid, I was petrified....

:D

Laugh my ass off Viv! Sequin ugh boots...never seen that before...sensational!! :D

...at first I was afraid, I was petrified....

HA!!!! that is EXACTLY what I started singing when I saw them!!!!!!! I immediately thought "the ugg slippers are GLORIA WORTHY!!!!"

I used to collect kicks can men post in this thread.

My wife tells me in your 30's your too old to wear sneakers, bitch just be jelly cause I'm rocking high top reebok pumps.

I used to collect kicks can men post in this thread.

My wife tells me in your 30's your too old to wear sneakers, bitch just be jelly cause I'm rocking high top reebok pumps.

If you are a shoe loving man, devoted to his footwear, we shall accept you as one of us.

yes, you may post. But they must be FANTASTIC, nor utilitarian, ok???

reebok-pump-omni-zone-sneakers-4.jpg

co

Gave about 50 pairs of kicks to lifeline when we moved but refused to give up my shellbacks and pumps. When I was a little kid we were busted arse poor as soon as I started to earn I went mad and bought a million sneakers. When I chucked em I was sure there were at least 10 pairs of air maxs I had never even worn. Gotta love a high disposable income.

oh Brick, you clearly understand shoe obsession. anyone who has beloved shoes they haven't worn yet is IN.

:)

Thanks chilli its an honor to post something more then sexist provocations in the ladies threads.

I'm not proud of it but I beat up alotta kids in primary school cause they were getting round in jordans and all I had was dirty old volleys. My missus thinks my sneaker problem is a bit mental but I still remember how fucking bad I wanted those kids shoes. I would've given a limb for a pair of jordans in 94.

This thread needs more shoes!

Wish list!
Designer is addicted, I just love bling on shoes!
3aa5a1a1-f329-5ce6.jpg

3aa5a1a1-f338-7285.jpg

Bring on the bling, Kaz!!!!!!!

Brick, I can totally understand the sneaker envy. Just don't go scaring Kaz with no more provocations! Just throw the occasional one in :D

I'd like to offer up some eye candy of the foot jewellery kind ...

Shoe Style

Of particular note as a perfect crossover are these ... ZOMG, oh YES!

converse_high_heel_sneakers.jpg

I'm going to take pics of some of my own collection to post up soon :)
I'm embarking on a collection of workout shoes but the current economic climate is baaaad for my business so I'm dirt poor right now and it might take a while :(

Love love love!
Those come with a platform too!
Not sure how high you like your footwear Viv, but bigger is better for me! Highest stiletto v thickest platform = win!