• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low test ?? HELP !!

pug

:eek:hey, im 29 almost 30 have all the normal signs of low T, i need some help on what the blood test really mean as my doc just says your all good "its all in your head "and doesnt really want to know about it.i did have alot blood work done but ill just put a few up if anything else is needed just ask. results ; total test =15.0 nmol/l SHBG = 25 nmol/l, free test= 349 pmol/l,FSH= 3 U/L , LH= 3 U/L ,TSH= 2.5 mU/L, IGF BP3= 160nmol/l, igf-1= 40 nmol/l . is this low? do i need TRT ? Thanks for your help !!!

Meh. My bloods showed 14nmol. Still gaining.

What signs exactly?

As far as i know, im showing no signs of being "low".
This reminds me...i need to get tested again...

I thought I had low test, got tested turned out I was just lazy and out of shape.

I don't know why peep get so hung up on trying to rort the system for test just do it the old fashioned way and buy your gear from some shoddy fucker like everyone else

I thought I had low test, got tested turned out I was just lazy and out of shape.

I don't know why peep get so hung up on trying to rort the system for test just do it the old fashioned way and buy your gear from some shoddy fucker like everyone else

Yep this.

lack of energy all the time ,increase in injuries & muscle fatigue,slower recovery,low sex drive,joint pain & an overall shitty feeling all the time ,symptoms have slowly gotten worse starting 3years ago. even with good diet rest & exercise no work stress.

Hope you know that test levels fluctuate throughout the day and can be up or down based on a number of considerable things.
E.G.
How many hours sleep you have had
Food you have eaten
If you have had sex
How much you have worked etc etc.

I suggest go and get a weeks worth of at least 9 hours sleep a night, then if your no better asked to be referred to an endocrinologist by your doc.

OR slam 500mg of test into your ass a week.

lack of energy all the time ,increase in injuries & muscle fatigue,slower recovery,low sex drive,joint pain & an overall shitty feeling all the time ,symptoms have slowly gotten worse starting 3years ago. even with good diet rest & exercise no work stress.

Whats the point of your thread bro? Your not in range for TRT so you won't get it & you shouldn't my tax dollars would be paying for that shit. Stop trying to justify it if you wanna get on cycle go get on cycle.

Fucking medicare is not your drug dealer.

Everyone wants to blame their problems on low levels of testosterone lately it seems. Chances are if you led a normal life you don't have low test. Did you ever think to look inward, you know.. have some introspection and stop trying to offload your problems outward like some fucking little kid. Maybe you don't eat enough, maybe you haven't made lifting a priority, maybe you haven't gotten serious about learning what training works best for you.. There are any number of reasons that would come before assuming you have low test. Being depressed and melancholic has a negative effect on everything in your life.

Quit being a fucking pussy, shovel food down your gullet, lift heavier weights, increase the volume, or decrease the volume, do some conditioning work, take some melatonin and valerian root to help get a good nights sleep.

If you want someone here to give you the go ahead to use AAS because you think you've got low test, I'm sure someone will.. But I doubt you're ready for AAS usage. If you really think your test levels are low go to a fucking doctor you little prick.

I don't mind travelling into the city it's not that far
Just as long as you don't live somewhere full retard like port lincoln

Love a bit of bromance! lmao

You two having latte's! Fckn hell, please take pictures for posterity purposes!! :p

I'd rep you both again, but I have to spread the love around first. lol

Brick, for the first time ever, your post actually made me laugh :D