• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Brisbane open day

PTC BRISBANE OPEN DAY!

Come check out the best gym in Brisbane!.. Get bigger, better, faster, stronger, just all round more AWESOME!

From 9am-2pm this Saturday, the gym will be open for FREE for EVERYONE!..
... Guys, girls, experienced lifters or never lifted a weight before!

There will be plenty of heavy deadlifts, squats, killer cardio complexes and strongman events being trained, so come check out what we are about and meet some great people!

We will also be offering 20% off all new memberships on the day.

And to top it off, everyone loves a $2 SAUSAGE SIZZLE!
From 1pm - 2pm! to help raise funds for our team that is heading to the GPC world powerlifting champs in September!

gym2.png

Last edited:
I might join earlier than I intended... 20% off new memberships has won me over!! Thanks for the great tips today, considering how nervous I was I actually really enjoyed it.
Brooke

I might join earlier than I intended... 20% off new memberships has won me over!! Thanks for the great tips today, considering how nervous I was I actually really enjoyed it.
Brooke

Awesome! Don't let nerves get in the way, you will feel at home at PTC in no time :)

Brooke

Was a pleasure to meet you yesterday Brooke.

You have a great base to build from, and could get seriously strong.

And there is nothing to be nervous about.... All the big guys are like teddy bears.... With beards.

And there is nothing to be nervous about.... All the big guys are like teddy bears.... With beards.

Yeah they're nice and cuddly ;)

On a serious note, I missed out on this (didn't know about it :( ) can I come in for a consult? I visited last time but you's were very busy prepping for a competition and didn't want to bother you's much.

My goal at this stage is to work on my body in terms of tone and looks (body building) and not as much power lifting (I still wanna be strong though!), will PTC be able to help me with my goals? Down the track I'll probably ease myself into power lifting, or maybe I should do power lifting first, i don't know what's best but I'll come down to discuss.

Last edited: