• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

LOW T test not low ahhh

Testoprop

Hey guys I just came off a 15 week Test E cycle at 500mg Pw I taperd down at 250mg for last 3 weeks.
So i went the doc and asked for blood work expecting my T to be low.
I was blood tested 48 days after my last shot of Test E and my levels are totally normal only .5 lower then pre cycle.
I feel fine i have lowish sex drive but perfect sexual function with wake up erections.
I would like to know if the test e is still in my system and when should i do another blood test
I need a low t test to continue TRT

I cant really give any advice on that as I have no idea about steroids but just thought Id mention Ive been tested and my numbers have varied by quite a large amount.

I cant remember the range but my first number was 16 and then the second time I had it done it was 26. Both taken at the same time in morning etc just about 3 months a part.

I went threw the same lab who uses the same ranges the doc said all my hormones are in perfect range for my age and I'm fine

I have another referral for blood test that I will do in 4 weeks
It's bad because if I'm not low I stop geting TRT

That sounds very similar to people saying:
"I don't want to earn too much money because I don't want to pay a lot of tax!"

Lol. So you have normal test levels but want it to be low so you can get TRT and bring it back to current normal levels.

If you like needles that much you can just buy a heap and jab yourself for fun.

Testo, it's people like you that fuck it up for people with genuine Health issues.

Stop being a wanker and trying to "score" gear.

Hey guys firstly I'm on trt have been since 19 years old after being diagnosed with low t
I'm pretty sure the reason I'm in the normal range is from still having test in my system from injections not my body.
I need the test to continue trt not foamy other reason .
Thank you for your time

If the doctors turned around and said you were magically cured and youll never need trt again, what would you say?